RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Psychic Romance (A pokemon Gijinki Rp) (open)

Local Time:
10:36 PM
"Mmph- you are so fool, you're lost in your own musk-" she said as she started to shift up, but he saw her thighs glistening a bit, she was flustered abd hot. Whether by her dominance or by simply the fact he he took it so well, was unknown. "You've served your shame to the gods and they have forgiven you." She said as she started to pull the strap on off, giving a soft whimper undrler hee breath. "But now, you mist earn your forgiveness from me-"

Local Time:
3:36 AM
He licked his lips when she was distracted by taking off the strapon, seeing the glistening on her thighs and moving closer, dropping to his knees to follow his nose "Mmm... I think I know how to earn your forgiveness..." He murmured, his tongue sliding out and moving towards those slick thighs.

Local Time:
Kara put a hand on his head as she neared her. "Ah! Ah!" She tutted as she sat down on the bed again, laying back slowly. "Hmph. Let me get comfortable first!" She said as she held onto her restraint tightly, trying not to slip inti he'd desire. She sat on his pillow, her legs sliding further apart., start to guide him forward. "Now, yiu can-" she said as she allowed his mouth to touch up her lower lips.

Local Time:
3:36 AM
Zerek's tongue got a little faster as he heard her moan, the tip gently pressing past her entrance as he wrapped his lips over her, sucking gently to keep tasting her, even whilst his tongue started to play around with her clit, rubbing the bud as it moved up, before diving back down to clean the rest of her slit.

Local Time:
Her fingers smoothed along his hair, clasping on hus head as his lips sucked on her. Kara's voice rose up higher, moaning out more and more with every pass of his tongue. "Mm-hmm- Zerek-" her voice rang out, wavering and trembling little by little. Her hips squirmed, the pleasure zapping through her core.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom