RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Resident Evil Role play

Local Time:
12:20 AM
Resident Evil Role Play partner

I'm still looking. :( I posted in the past, and lost a partner...so I am still open for goo

Desperately looking for a long term partner. Must be 18+. Absolutely no minors allowed.

I live in Eastern time zone if that is important.

Must be comfortable writing in third person. Can write long descriptive paragraphs. Two to three paragraphs is definitely PERFECT if you choose to go that far.

I work a full time job, but I am quitting it soon to go full time student so my replies will vary, but heck honestly I might reply back quickly. I love it WAY too much. Lol

I'm perfectly fine with role playing on Discord. I don't know any other platforms. (Definitely because I'm a old soul LOL)

I'm a 27 year old female. I don't care what gender my role play partner is. I go both male and female characters. (I'm straight, but I don't hate obviously) I really wish to play as my OC. My favorite timeline is when S.T.A.R.S. is still active!

If you have played and understand the characters from Resident Evil, then DM me. Please be serious when messaging. I don't like wasting my time. Hope to hear from you guys soon!!!!

W

Writenex

I think we're both looking for the same thing. I'm new here I signed up yesterday but I have experience with roleplay a lot of it actually lol. If your still looking for this we can talk about a roleplay. I also have Resident Evil on my RT as well so you might find information on there useful. 🙂

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom