RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Rp ideas

Local Time:
11:02 PM
Schoeche here. Just wanted to drop a line letting folks know that I open to rp. I tend toward writing smut heavy scenes and can write either gender in MxF pairings. I have a slight preference for writing f.

What do I like in a scene? We’ll, I don’t like anything violent or harmful. Non con / over the top doms, humiliation, it’d won’t really tickle my fancy. I like light hearted scenes and scenes that have a certain taboo element. I like age gaps and/or experience gaps. I like blow jobs (giving or receiving). I like it when both characters (and writers) have a good time.

Pairing ideas:
Professor x student
Neighbors
Dad x daughters friend
Millionaire x celebrity/supermodel in his private island
Noble x servant
Adventurer in tavern
Etc…

I do have a few ideas somewhat fleshed out, but I like for stories to be both ideas, so if you dm me, I’d love to hear what you’re ideas are for the scene.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom