RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Seeking a Character Development RolePlay

Local Time:
3:18 AM
Greetings,
While it has been a bit of time since I've engaged in roleplaying, and certainly what feels like eons since I've engaged on the forums, I think I'm seeking to resolve that gap in my experience. I'm looking for a partner who- while engaged and creative is more of an "at leisure" when it comes to response times. I think what drove me away from roleplaying in the past was the level of commitment expected from my various partners. There are days, due to the erratic nature of my schedule, where I have ample time to dedicate to responses and playing. There are other days where perhaps only one reply a day or even every other day is possible. And I would expect no less from my partner.

I am seeking to flesh out some character scenarios with a few pre-established original characters from my own head canon (I daren't say which fandom canon I used to dabble in...as I believe it has fallen out of favor due to its creators world views...) in an attempt to get a better feel for these characters and have a more expressive creative outlet. "The Mansion" seems to favor 'mature' topics and as such I am open to play that drifts in an ERP vein but that is not the sole purpose of my seeking a partner.

I have a few scenarios that I'm endeavoring to explore. At present I have mostly female characters who need work and I often find them partnered up with male characters. That is not to say those are the only sorts of characters I dabble with, but those are my familiarity and the ones I am currently working with. If you're interested, please feel free to drop me a line.

Local Time:
Hello there, welcome to our lovely manison, glad to see another new face here. We have a room for every need and a partner no doubt to match your desires. As one of the Admins, please don't hesitate to come to me or any others if you have something on your mind

Local Time:
Welcome! I am more than willing to plot with you. Here I normally do erp but also on an anime rp site so have plenty experience in doing fandom rp
Thank you for the welcome! ERP is generally where I live, though in a non-anime fandom. I look forward to conversing and plotting with you!

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
12:18 AM
Love to have you on board @MysticallaMoraella ! I’m always down for a new rp and don’t forget to properly introduce yourself here: and join our discord community too where we chat outside of Roleplay and it’s all chaotic fun:

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom