RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Seeking an ERP partner - [F32 for M]

Local Time:
12:24 AM
I am looking for a roleplay that can scratch my itch so to speak. I tend to enjoy darker themed roleplays but that doesn't have to be the case here.

Scenario 1:
You used to be my neighbor and my bully. You tormented me for years. When I come home from college, I go back to my old house. My parents had left it to me when they moved away. I move in and notice you still live next to me. (Enemy turned Lover).

Scenario 2:
I became friends with you online. Through some digging, you find out I live in the same town. When you propose a meet, I decline and go off on you for digging around for information. Feeling scorned, you plot your revenge. (If I cant have you, no one can).

Scenario 3:
I am known as a tease and choose to set my sights on you. It's all fun and games until I push it too far one night. At a Halloween party, I find myself locked in a haunted house at your mercy. (Rough sex)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom