RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Step Romance (open, Yaoi)

Local Time:
4:48 AM
Ari woke up as his alarm on hus phone went off, yawning faintly to himself as he reached put to flip it off. He swungbulhis legs out , getting out of bed. The tall, muscular, handsome young man shuffled to the bathroom yo freshen himself up today. He waddled to the shower, sniffing yo himself as he stripped down. He had been in a poor mood all week, he ans his girlfriend had been fighting now stop lately. It was sucking up all this attention and moods all hours of the day. He has gotten Into a fight with his stepmother, and yelled at his step brother, and gotten grounded. Ofcourse that didn't matter to his girlfriend, if he could drive, how dare she have to do it. This would be another fight no doubt. He grumbled as he started to change his clothes up.

Local Time:
Ari trodded down the steps after his shower and dressing, dressed in a dark Grey button down, the schools logo on the right pocket at his pet, and black jeans. His hair was red like his father's, and his blue eyes were sullen. He walked by Dominic, the leaner of the two brothers, but he was usually much more easy going and charming. Much to his brothers annoyance, Ari still was quiet, not even giving a peep m as he grabbed a empty bowl and cereal to pour his breakfast.

Ari pushed the box back into the cupboard and sat at the table, starting to eat. He was silently fuming, thinking, and fuming some more, picking at his meager meal woth his spoon. As the tension as thickening in the air, dense enough to be slice with a knife, Ari felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he drew it out, skimming it a moment.

Ari's handsome face twisted into frustration, his teeth gritting and grinding. "Fucking-seriously!" He growled to himself as he stood uo suddenly. "I can't keep this shit going! I'm sick of this!"

Dominic's sweet peace was smashed, likely by Ari's girlfriend troubles yet again. His thumbs jabbed and slammed at the keys on his phone texting furiously.

Local Time:
Ari looked to his step brother, but rather than doing in to trybto bite his head off again, he scowled slightly. He put his phone aside, wrestling his emotions. "Anna is...pushing my buttons, we've been fighting alot- and it's been twisting me up." He said as he forced a sigh, pushing his bowl away. He had barely eaten much of it, but it was going soft , and he hated that.

"I think I'm going to have to break up with her" he said ruffling his hair. It wouldn't quite be a problem if he was clearly so miserable, and Ari probably could pick up another girl in weeks. But he was never so good with making things simple, s break up would probably spin his emotions in a 180 from a crabby, defensive prick to a crabby, mopey prick.

Local Time:
Ari cringed at his brother's judgment. "I...It's going to be messy." He sighed. Ari leaned against the counter, his body, built from track running, flexing with growing tensions just at the idea. He wasn't good with emotional things, in particular, he was prone to bottling or yelling. But with other people, he was worse, it made him uncomfortable to see it in a movie. "She's going to cry and shit." He mumbled as he folded his arms, glancing at his stepbrother. "Can...you uh...?" He started to say but clammed up. "Nevermind. I'll do it over text." He said, beginning to draw out his phone.

Local Time:
"I-i was going to say can you do it for me!" Ari said shuffling foot to foot slightly. He held up a hand. "Ah-But-Ill-ill do it right." He said as he started to move his fingers to make the call.

(Sorry Max, this is a solo rp! But if you send a pm, maybe we can work on something?"

Local Time:
"Oh yeah, just stay away from her, why didn't I think of that, I was going to run up and apologize!" Ari said rolling his eyes at his words as he pocketed his phone. Ari folded his arms. "I owe you big. So...thank you." He muttered. Ari at least would be good for it, he hated owing people favors, and honored them to the end. He'd have to get over Anna...but that wouldn't be that hard.

Local Time:
"See now there you go making me worried its gonna be something weird!" Ari said with a laugh. "Alright, fine, You did this for me, I can swallow my pride and help you. But it'll be one time only, and we don't mention either thing ever again." He prompted as he shifted forward, glancing at the clock. "Shit! I'll miss the bus." He grunted as he whipped around and moved for the door, grabbing his backpack and jacket. "See you when you get home!"

Local Time:
Ari jogged to the bus stop, his pace steady and yet he saw the bus stopping slowly, the red blinkers in the distance. The small clutch of students stepping on, but Ari noticed the crosswalk light was red on his path, and he was forced to slow up as traffic came roaring by. He scowled and muttered a swear under his breath, watching the bus start to pull away from him.

Local Time:
Ari watched as traffic dies down and the lights change. his posture shifting to sprint, but even as he pushed himself, his trained legs pistoning for his attendance to stay up, he knew that he was fighting against a tragic fate. The Bus started to hiss and close its doors and pulled into the flow of traffic as he stumbled to a stop, unable to catch the driver's eye even in the mirrors. "FUCK!" He yelled out, kicking the sign a couple of times in a rage.

After his emotions simmered lower, fuming silently rather than letting it run freely like a child, he pulled out his phone, starting to call Dominic. He paced around, listening to the dial tone drone, and drone. 'Am I going to really owe him twice! I should just fucking wait.' He thought, even though he knew better than that. Both of their parents would have nothing but lectures for him and school for a day. And probably still would have to deal with Dominic giving him some rides, only by force and it probably would puss him off

Last edited:
Local Time:
Ari noticed Dominic as he honked the horn, the red haired boy stopped pacing and fuming, walking up to the doors and opening it. "Thanks." He said Souray as he sat down, putting his bag down on his lap. Ari was clearly already well into a bad mood about needing help twice in barely an hour. He closed the door, his propping his hand under his jaw and glared out the window. "Guess that's two favors I owe you." He said. "At this rate I'll fucking owe you all month long."

Local Time:
Ari sighed to himself. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind Dominic." He said rubbing his eyes. "I know it's not a big deal, but it just passes me off. I don't...want to make you go out of your way just because I fuck up " he grumbled. He didn't have the ability to drive to school yet, it would be after the summer when his birthday would put him at the campuses legal age. He folded his arms. "You got better shit to do, I'm more than sure"

Local Time:
Ari was quiet while his brother spoke, listening, but seeming to have little else to say about the matter. The gears were turning inside his head no doubt, thinking about the unfolding events of the day. Ari climbed out of the car, giving a slight nod. "Yeah, I'll call you." He said as he shouldered his bag. "Thanks." He said as he started to turn to head up the students, the school was an old remodeled factory, refurbished by the city into something greater. The 3 story build loomed over, students still filing in, cutting it close to avoid a mark of tardiness. Friends tried to group up on rhe way in, but Dominic saw Ari loop through the crowds, some parting around him as he pulled out his student ID to get buzzed in.

Local Time:
While at the movies, Dominic got a buzz to his phone, a text from Ari. It read

[Pick me up ar 4, I have Track]

Ari locked his phone again as he sat at lunch with his team mates, but he only picked at his lunch. A salad, green and healthy, but buoyed from monotony with cutlets of chicken. He glanced a table over, to Anna who was talking to her friends. Girls who occasionally looked over at him with disgust fit for a particularly horrendous case of stomach flu. He looked away quickly before they could give him away to Anna.

He wanted to get away, crawl into somewhere dark and get comfortable...but he had no such quarter in the lunch room. His eyes wandered the tables, eager to alleviate the feelings of vile shame inside of him. His eyes fixed on a pair of students, seeming to be in the midst of some talk. 'God why us ut so easy for them" he thought as he tried to imagine what dramas they had together thst they could just keep talking. Where they just better at communicating than he was? More reserved like his brother? Was that guy's girlfriend just less of a emotional time bomb than Anna had been. He chanced another glance to his newfound Ex, and saw her looking g at her phone, her ince pretty, sharp features a mess of tears and angst. She was tapping furiously, but his phone e only buzzed and buzzed. He stood up quickly and mannered his way down the Traxk Teams line up, he was already in the middle of the Pack, trying to blend in and be unnoticed...but he also didn't want to chance Anna cutting a look and spotting him by chance. It wouldn't be any prettier.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom