RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The alpha and his little pup (luna)

Lunaboo

Like to be top or bottom prefers fantastic
Local Time:
12:23 AM
i found it lol

ok alpha werewolf age 20 appeareance very muscular scar on right eye 6 foot name Asher

Asher walks out into the woods without anyone knowing

Local Time:
i had snuck away from the pack meeting 30 minutes before you noticed i had made my way to a little hot spring i found earlier this week, was relaxing in the hot spring completely naked and in full human form

Lunaboo

Local Time:
I walk through the woods and notice a human in the hot springs but she smells familiar i hide in the shadows watching the sexy women admiring her big tits and her perfect body

Lunaboo

Local Time:
Before I could say anything you walk away. i groan now knowing that im hard. i walk to my room and shut the door trying to decide what to do with my problem

Lunaboo

Local Time:
my ears go back "im- shit- im sorry" i said reaching my hand out to help you up "i was just-" Then it hit me seeing you in ur partial human form "lexi once youre done eating come to my room.... please" i said then walk away back to my room

Lunaboo

Local Time:
i wait untill youre in my room then i shut and lock the door. first you leave the pack meeting then you go naked in a hot tub" i said growing "do yoou know how much u turn me on already" i said face getting a little red

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom