RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The boss's good girl

Local Time:
1:14 AM
i walk into work on Friday i have my work bag and a little back pack with my stuff for the club tonight i can barely stop my self from day dreaming i was fantasizing about tonight and I walk right into my boss and dropping all my stuff "oh my god im so sorry!"

(@sexy kitten ) shy submissive intern

(@Crow ) the dominate and stern ceo of the law firm

Local Time:
"yes sir im sorry once again" i say as i take my stuff and quickly walk to my little desk inside your large office blushing a deep shade of red due to how much i like the firm/stern way you say things

Last edited:
Local Time:
the end of the day couldnt come quick enough after work end i quickly head to my friends house to get ready i then arrive at the club wearing a skin tight red dress with a slit up to my hip exposing my curvy body ever so slightly im wearing a black mask with a red design i make my way to the bar as i look around taking in the amazing club

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom