RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP The deaths unheard (with firestarter)

The case of a mass murderer has been going on for years now. Just this year, over 100 deaths have occurred. No matter how hard judges try, they always end up falsely accusing someone who was framed. How did they know? Because the killer still remained to rampage across the city.

Some speculate that there are multiple people in some sort of gang doing these horrific acts. Others say it is simply one man. No one knows for sure, but one this is certain…

The killer will never stop until found.

Antonio Rossi had just gotten out of yet another court case. He and his friend, who happened to be one of the jurors, chatted about the case as they walked down a path to a nice coffee shop just by the courthouse. Antonio looked to his friend, “Do you think we finally found the guy?” His friend, Asher shook his head. “Hopefully. This needs to stop.” Asher sighed heavily, then smiled up at his friend.

As the two men walked into the coffee shop, Antonio pulled out his bun and let his long, curly brown hair fall down, covering his ears. “Let’s order and relax for a while.” Asher smiled at this and nodded, walking over to the barista, order for himself and Antonio, then went over to a booth and sat down by the window. The two chatted for a while, smiling and laughing as they tried to forget about the inconvenience of the day. However, just as Antonio was about to say something, he felt a presence and looked over to the door, watching a handsome young man enter the shop. He couldn’t tell exactly what he was saying when he stood by the barista, but from the looks of it, it seemed important.

As Antonio watched the man for a while, his friend laughed and poked him. When Antonio looked back to Asher, the guy smirked. “He’s kinda cute, huh? Maybe you should get his number.” Antonio didn’t seem amused, but eventually grinned slightly. “Oh please. You know I hate phone calls.” He swats at his friend and looked back to the handsome looking guy still murmuring with the barista. Eventually, the girl behind the counter nodded and handed the man a coffee. Antonio could swear he read the girl say, “Take as long as you need sir. I’m happy to help.” Huh…unusual.

Local Time:
1:37 AM
Christian smiled and nodded to the barista after taking the coffee. He was so exhausted from his lack of sleep that he was in desperate need of just a quiet place to drink some coffee and further review the case files on this freak that was running around. His fluffy black hair was hanging slightly in front of his eyes while his black framed glasses sat perfectly on the bridge of his nose. He sighs softly as he walks through the cafe and plops down in a corner seat before placing the files on the table and taking a sip of his coffee. He was a small man, only standing about 5' 6" and had a thin, frail body stature. His skin was pale and his eyes, while being a beautiful Hazel, were outlined with dark circles from his continuous lack of proper sleep.

Christian had been working relentlessly on this case of the elusive mass murderer and felt that he was getting close. Every time he thought he made a ground breaking discovery about the asshole, something just kept getting in the way. "Ugh....how much longer is this guy going to run?" I just need him to slip up once." Christian says to himself. He removes his glasses for second and rubs the heel of his hands into his eyes in hopes of banishing the sleepiness that he felt.

Antonio hummed to himself as he tapped the table, then stood up and walked over to the man. With a warm, welcoming smile…he says, “Oh…are you an investigator for that murder case?” He snickered as the man looked up at him. Antonio was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. His tanned skin and mixed brown and ashy blue eyes were so captivating…and his smile. Oh it made the entire cafe seem brighter. And hell was he tall. Standing at 6’2, Antonio looked down to the smaller man in front of him. “I’ve been a lawyer working on the case as well. May I sit?” He motions to the seat in front of Christian. When the man nodded a yes, Antonio smiled and sat down.

“How long have you been working on the case? I’ve been working with the victims family members and such…so I may be able to help.” There was something about his voice. He spoke with a very thick Italian accent, yet it also seemed a tiny bit slurred. Maybe that’s what made it sounded so thick? It didn’t matter.

Local Time:
Christian's eyes widened when he saw the impressive male in front of him. His cheeks flushed a soft pink as he gulped quietly. "I-I've been working on this case f-for about a year now." He couldn't seem to get control over his voice as he spoke with this devilishly handsome man. He looked down and cleared his throat softly while pushing his glasses up on his nose before looking back up at the taller man. His voice had sounded like music to Christian's ears, but something else was there, he just couldn't pick it out.

"Y-you said you've been working with the victims family members? Is there anything specific you can tell me about the victims that you find similar such as appearance, where abouts, anything? I want to hear it from someone instead of just reading these reports."

Antonio smiled warmly as he stared at the mans lips. “Oh yea. Well we aven’t been able to pinpoint his ex..exact appearance. Usually footage and pictures are way too blurry.” He sighed heavily as he tried to take a moment to presumably gather his thoughts. “But some family members said they’ve black hair.” Antonio sips on his coffee, then continues. “There is a common element with the murders. It usually seems to be wounds from hatches or some sort of blunt, sharp object. Usually the victims av-have their necks chopped into. Not slip-slit.” Antonio seemed to grumble as he reached up to his ear. After a moment, the man smiled at Christian.

“Sorry about that.” Antonio went back to focusing on the man. “Anything You’ve gathered?”

Local Time:
Christian tried his hardest to focus on everything the man was saying. His small gestures and slurred words were interesting him more and more. There was definitely something about this man and he was determined to figure out what it was. He could feel the man staring at his lips earlier as he was talking and it made Christian blush a little more. After taking a sip of his coffee, Christian looked down at his files and mumbled to himself before looking back up at the other man. "The uh...only thing I've been able to gather is that every victim is that when each autopsy was performed, there was an odd green tone to the veins of the victims."

Christian took another sip of his coffee before letting out a squeaky yawn and rubbing his eyes again. He really needed to start sleeping more, or this damn case was gonna be the death of him.

Antonio nods, then leans forward slightly. “A-Have you noticed that every victim murdered had some sort of criminal charge to them? Abuse…theft, assault, murder. What if our guy here is targeting these people for justice?” Antonio sets his coffee aside. “It just…seems a little off. No truly innocent person has died. They all had a criminal record.” He sighs, trying his best to stop himself from moving his hands, but failing once he started getting too invested in the case.

“Just think bout it! All d-the evidence…maybe this gut isn’t as we thought he was.” Antonio blinks, then smiles. “Sorry- got a little invested there.”

Local Time:
Christian leaned back in his chair as Antonio spoke. There was an uneasy feeling growing within his stomach as he saw just how excited this man was getting about the findings. "N-no need to apologize. I-I did notice that they were all criminals of some kind, but I wish they were at least the same kind of criminal that way it would be easier to track him down. If he only killed thieves, we would just have to keep an eye out for those people, you know what I mean?" Christian looked down at the files again and made a quick note of the different crimes that the victims had committed before finishing his coffee.

He looked back up at Antonio and felt a strange vibe coming from the man. He was certainly a heart throb, but there was something else about him that made chills run down Christian's spine. "Is there anything in particular you have found on your own that you haven't told anyone yet?"

Antonio thought for a moment, drumming his fingers on the table. After a moment, he nods. “Usually…ta-tha kills are at dawn.” He huffs. “It’s like… they wait just when people are barely awake.” It seems so…off. I ave a strong feeling the murderer is smarter than us. But…I could be wrong. I-I hope I’m wrong.” The man sighs and leans back. A sad expression crosses his face as he kept watching Christian’s lips. “You think…we would a-ever be able to find them? Or is this case just done for?”

Just as things went silent, Antonio shook his head and gave a smile. “Well. Enough ‘a all that sad stuff. Excuse me for not in…” Antonio seemed to pause before continuing, “Introducing myself. I’m Antonio.” He extends a hand to shake. “What’s your name?”

Local Time:
"Oh uh...my names Chrsitian." He takes Antonio's hand and shakes it firmly..well, at least firmly for Christian with him being smaller than Antonio. Christian could still feel the man's eyes on his lips and it was making him both nervously and flustered. He never had anyone stare at his lips like this before.

Christian clears his throat lightly and looks fown nervously at his files for just a moment. "There's nothing stated in the files but, have you found anything else that can link the murders together? Like a special marking that the victims all had as a form of signature from the murder?" I know they said one girl had an A carved into her ankle and that it looked like the anarchy symbol."

Antonio blinked as he stared at the boy. With his head tilted down, he could only hear mumbling and a few broken words here and there. Files? Archy? After carefully watching Christian, Antonio laughs softly. “Uam…if I anderstood you right, t-the murderer tends to slit the wrists of the victims in an X shape…an A as-has only been caught a few times…but I’m pretty sure it is a…declaration of…defiance. Maybe they’re egging us on?” He shrugs, then pushes his hair out of the way, revealing something in his ear. At closer examination, it seemed like an earring aid. Yet, Antonio didn’t seem too bothered. Even when people would double take a glance at him.

“I’m sure we can figure this out. An I’m sorry about my sudden intrusion. I’m just so sick of having to ca-constantly work on this case. No one else seems to be gettin’ it.”

Local Time:
Christian blinked quickly a couple times when he looked up and saw the small device in Antonio's ear. Now it made sense as to way he kept staring at Christian's lips. His cheeks flushed as he remembered what he originally thought Antonio was doing. "A-an X shape you say? I'm surprised that hasn't been put in the files. That seems like it would be pretty important." Christian quickly notated the detail into the file before tapping his pen to his bottom lip, something he always did when he was lost in deep thought. Now that he knew the information about the slit wrists was hidden, he started to think that maybe the murder was a fell law enforcement personnel.

"Oh please, don't feel that you are intruding. Getting some help on this case would be great amd...well...I-Im enjoying your company."

Antonio hums softly and nods. “Well. Police officers can be…na-neglectful. It’s one of the many flaws in the system…” he sighs heavily as he shakes his head. Then, he smiled warmly at Christian and nods, pulling out a notepad. “Col-could I get your numbar? I’d love to speak more about d-this at a lattar time.” He then tapped his hearing aids and huffed. “These things are bout to go dead soon.”

Local Time:
Christian smiled shyly and nodded. "Of course, my number is 725-368-0122. I tend to answer pretty quickly to texts, so that might be the best way to get ahold of me." Christian tilted his head slightly as he looked at Antonio, wondering how someone who looked as good as Antonio could be deaf. He looked as though he took amazing care of himself. "W-we could meet up a-anytime on the weekends as well. I tend to be free most of the time on my weekends."

Antonio quickly wrote the number down, smiling. The way his black and grey eyes seemed to reflect and take in light all at once was nothing short of stunning. His long, curly brown hair shone with light highlights as the light outside hit him. Hell…even his tanned skin seemed to sparkle. Just as he finished writing, Antonio nodded. “Noted. Thank you, Christian. He seems to pause, and then huff in frustration. “Do you know sign language? The battery is just about dead.”

Local Time:
Christian smiles softly and nodded before signing that he knew a decent amount of sign language but never really used it. He was actually the top linguist in his department, knowing about 7 different languages on top of knowing sign language. Christian couldn't help but enjoy the cute display of frustration from Antonio. He was such an "alpha male" by appearance, but had the cutest face when he was frustrated. Christian, on the other hand, felt that he looked like a nerdy little imp next to Antonio. He was thin, wore glasses, and had paler skin that reminded him of liquid whiteout. He used to try and tan, but the constant sun burns became too much to handle. The caramel color of Antonio's skin though looked amazing to Christian, making him wonder if it was a natural tan or if Antonio used a spray tan.

Antonio seemed to light up at this, signing, ‘Amazing. I’m glad I won’t have to use my friend as a translator!’ He huffs a laugh, smiling ever so brightly. His smile was so lively and kind. Almost inviting. The way his hands glided as he signed, and how he tilted his head was the cutest thing. Even Asher was seeming to smile as he eavesdropped on the conversation. Typical best friend behavior. After a moment, Antonio seemed to feel Asher’s eyes on him and he grinned, playfully giving him the finger over his shoulder before continuing to chat with Christian.

‘So. Do you only do detective work?’

Local Time:
Christian couldn't help but laugh as he saw Antonio flip off the other man in the back. For a second he thought they might have been a couple, but since the other man didnt walk over to stop their conversation he figured they were just friends. 'For the most part yes, but I'm also the head linguist at the station and tend to sit in on a lot of court cases to help translate what the plantiffs or defendants are saying.' The way Antonio signed and held his head was making Christian's heart thump. This hunk was the cutest thing Chrisitian had seen.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom