RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The relationship of master and servant (Fate rp/Knight)

Local Time:
1:21 AM
A harvest moon was out that night casting an orange glow over the city which unbeknownst to its citizens are about to be in the middle of a secret war between magicians. For some it has already started but for one particular man he was unaware that he was about to become a participant in the holy grail war. The grail was a magic item tied to the root of all magic that is summoned every 60 years along with 7 servants that serve a magician to make their wishes true by facing the other servants and masters and this man was chosen as a master.

The man is a young sorcery who isnt as in touch in the world of magicians and is unknowledgeable about the war but this was because his parents that taught him the basis of magic died years ago. However, his father was a crude and cunning man who had prepared for this. Tonight was his birthday and he would be delivered a box that was addressed to him from his father. What could be inside of the box?

Local Time:
2:21 AM
William picked up the box slowly blinking at it in shock. His father sent this to him now? Some kind of present that he saved maybe? William put it on the table in the kiving room and sitting on the couch, his hands touching together in thought at he wondered if he should open it. Well...his boyfriend would be over later and it was something from his dearly departed father. He kneaded his dark drown eyes with his knuckles, his handsome, sharp features crinkled lightly with thought.

William heaved a sigh and started to lean forward to start opening up the box as his curiosity finally caught up to him.

Local Time:
Once the box would open he would have enough time to see a magic circle and what looked like to be a large claw unlike any that exist today or in the past. Red smoke would fill the room and william could feel this energy building up, but what for. Finally a flash of light would appear revealing a young girl close to his age wearing armor from a bygone, their pink hair flowing as they turn to look at WIlliam "Hello master, I am Astolfo of the rider class, here to serve you in the holy grail war." they say while bowing to him.

Local Time:
Astolfo would nod "of course my apologies master. I am astolfo, knight of Charlemagne, king of ancient France. I have been summoned by the holy grail and yourself to serve as your servant in a battle against 6 other teams of master and servant. The goal is to be the last team standing and get our wishes granted by the holy grail. As a show of your participation you have 3 sigils on your body that are command seals. You can use these to give me a command I normally wouldn't do." He would notice a crimson tattoo on his hand with three distinct marks.

"I am a rider which is one of 7 classes that are summoned. I am not the strongest servant like saber or lancer but I have faith in my skills"

Local Time:
"Wait Wait Wait!" William said rubbing his temples as he took in all of the information this knight was dropping. "King?" He said again. "You mean Queen, you're a girl" Wish granting grails? Fighting Teams of Master and Servant? Sigils of Control? Fine. Whatever the hell that would entail. But there was no way in hell Astolfo was a guy!

Local Time:
"everyone has a wish rather they are aware of it or not, or else the grail would not have chosen you. As for me I would rather want to keep that as a secret for now" he says before spreading his legs a bit unintentionally giving his master a glance up his armored skirt showing blue panties but it was hard to tell if he was packing or not.

Local Time:
William heaved a sigh again. "It won't even....fine." he said shaking his head, starting to walk ti hus room. "Cime on, IL fund something to put on you then...I guess" William was taller and lanky, anything he. Gave would probably be big on this girl. But it was better than full armor."

Local Time:
"Okay now you just sit on the be- WHOA" William spun around almost in a 180 as he looked at Alstofo's...interesting undergarments. "Why are you stripped down in front of me! I didn't ask you to do that!" He said. He hadn't noticed much of his body or biuld with how he turned so swiftly.

Local Time:
"You better, or ill-"William clammed up as he watched Alstofo walk away. 'Jesus! the French knights carry alot of wagon' He thought as he ciuld look away until the door shut and he was freed from the hypnosis. He moved to his drawers to pull out some clothes that...would probably make Alstofo look like a girl in boys clothing. He opened up the door a bit to slide them in to him. "Try these"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom