RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

The relationship of master and servant (Fate rp/Knight)

Local Time:
4:51 AM
"Astolfo, that's not important, you'll get arrested, this isn't very good behavior fir a knight!" He said blushing as Astolfo probably could measure his master through his pants with how clear the bulge was through his pants. He put a hand iver it....not that it did much to hide the 14 inch monster

Local Time:
"Clearly! But i guess as long as your happy, its not my problem...and stop calling me Master. People are going to think...We're doing things." He said looking around again as someone else looked over at the pair , raising a eyebrow at William knowingly. The Master looked away quickly, getting redder.

Local Time:
"Jeez are you sure you don't want something that won't get you groped" William muttered as he noticed Astolfo's underwear choice, wincing a little as his boner jumped for the stimulating backside just before it. William fight his urges, pulling out his wallet to set it on the cashier's table.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom