RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

They're all just built special! (knight)

Local Time:
9:49 PM
The De Rais family was a matriarchy that was known as one of the most prestigious wizard families there are, even having the head of the family be on the board for the school. However, the whole family were women besides the occasional man they would have an arrange marriage with for children. So they would often accept male students to stay under their tutelage and financial support. This was just a ruse however, the family of 10 were all futanari who were known to be quite voracious sex fiends, focused on using the males they seduce as toys till the women are satisfied or bred.

The invitation has been sent out to the lucky, unknowing student and the trap has been set, not all there is left to do is wait for the fly to move into the spiders den.

Local Time:
10:49 PM
XD man this is almost more evil than his friend betraying him)

Ian walks toward the door, clutching the invitation that brought him to the grounds of the De Rais family. He toyed with his fingers gently, nervously. The Honor to be with them was so great....and his family wanted him to succeed. He reached up, a pale fist rapping lightly on the door knocker, his dark hair dipping over his eyes a bit but he quickly smoothed it aside. He wanted to put on his glasses, but his mother insisted he looked better with out them.

Local Time:
The youngest of the family would open the door smiling at Ian. This was Penny would would look to be a year or so younger than him, possibly his age. "Oh hey you must be Ian! I am Penny" she would hug him, despite being a smaller girl he would feel her D cup breasts press against him in a skimpy outfit she was wearing that barely covered what needed to be covered, which included her large ass and the clear outline of her pussy since her clothes magically hid what needed to be hidden "How was your trip!"

Local Time:
Ian would have gawked if he wasn't too busy getting embarrassed by her suddenly hugging him, his body stunned instantly by her presence. "Uh-uh- Hello Bo-Penny! Hello Penny!" He said as she pressed her skimpy boutfit clad body to him. He didn't even know what was going on!....which was increasingly okay ofcourse the long she held onto him.

Local Time:
Penny would continue to have her body wrapped around his to the point she was practically one with him. Was this family normally this touchy? her pussy would press into his groin and he could already feel heat coming from her as she looks up up him "Mmm you are even cuter than i imagined" SHe says with a cute smirk

Local Time:
"Uh-h-wg-what" he stammered out almost so instantly confused by her prehooking his leg around him and feeling something hot rubbing on his groun through his pants.. why was it so slippery suddenly. ..oh. "i-i guess?" He muttered as she felt him starting to stiffen.

Local Time:
(XD boy is trying to think of a next move! lol)

"Right! ill just get my bags-" He started but the doors locked behind them and he swallowed a bit. Well it was there land, they probably had people to gather things like that. "Never mind, lets go" He said glancing at her again. "Uh...where are they? I had a letter from my parents, a thank you for taking me in" He said holding up the other letter he had.

Local Time:
Ian gripped around her large breasts, squeezing and pushing on them, clamping her nipples with his thumbs and forefinger. He pulled him as she provoked him, but his erect cock pulsed in his pants at her grabbing, pushing against her hands. He was a boy after all, big perhaps fir his age, but he was not a futanari, creatures to out perform in every way...but on the bright side he was new enough fir her to want.

Local Time:
Ian grunts hotels as he hummed against her, pushing her against the wall of the hallway as he pulled her tits out of her thin toops and ground himself against her. "You're all smack talk but you're really just gonna give it up!" He said as he smacked her round ass and pressed on her wet sex harder. "I'm shocked you even thought about my name!" He grunts as he leaned back to undo his pants.

Last edited:
Local Time:
"Oh yeah,yo- wait what?" He said blinking as she was stroking him. What the hell was she talking about?! "I'm sure that your family won't let anyone harm me, my parents trusted them to teach me and let me live here while going to their school" He said as she kept stroking him off, he somehow kept it up even wile getting confused from the moment.

Local Time:
Ian groans as she kept up her kisses, her soft sexy body against his, he was thrustcas hard as he could already, unable to restrain himself one bit any more. His cock drove as deep as it could, his tuin hips ramming inti holes. He pushed and wrestled with her tongue three whole way

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom