RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

What-? You're My College Professor?! (Schoeche)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
9:14 PM
Staring at the clear liquid in the glass, Xavier soon tilted his head back and took another shot. His cheeks were already flushed and his mind was all abuzz- his friends around him cheered him on as he was able to get four down so far. Setting it down he smiled and enjoyed the cheering he received. And it was of course much better than the fighting he had endured earlier from his wife. If he had never found out she was cheating-- things may have been different.

Maybe.

So he had come down to the bar, and had told her before he left that she better be gone by the time he returns home, as he never wished to see her again. Of course she begged, cried- asked for forgiveness but Xavier has had enough. Once she was gone and out of his life, then he could finally focus on things he wanted. Besides the house, there was really nothing tying them together as they had no kids. It pained him to know that he planned with her- he had told her he was infertile and she accepted that and promised that they would adopt..but finding a positive pregnancy test is all he needed to know.

Xavier shook his head, he was supposed to be having a fun time, and the friends he had here- had agreed to join him, understanding the situation and was trying to get Xavier's mind off of things.

Xavier Koshiro
  • Height: 5'8 / 172.72 cm
  • Weight: 160 lbs / 72 kg
  • Appearance:
    img_1871-png.807
  • Family: Both of his parents were immigrants from Japan, coming to the U.S 35 years ago. His parents currently live with his eldest brother.
  • Background: Growing up in the U.S., Xavier had unfortunately mostly lost the native language his family has spoken- of course he can carry on a simple conversation, but nothing more than that. When he got out of college, he decided to teach at the same university and now teaches History 101, and usually substitutes when he can for his friend over in the Art Department.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: The smell of books, especially old and yellowed ones. Prefers a cool, spring day over any other weather and will occasionally stop at the coffee house in the morning before his lecture.
    • Dislikes: People who lie and cheat, say that they're honest when they're the opposite.
(@Schoeche here it is!)

Local Time:
12:14 AM
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

Sara entered the establishment quietly and made her way to the bar. She wasn’t actually here to get drunk, hook up, or party, like most of the other patrons it seemed. She was here because she was just getting into town and it was nicely close to the apartment she was moving into. She had moved her things in in the afternoon. It had gotten late and she was hungry. She wanted to get something to eat and maybe a nightcap before she was off to bed. She hadn’t been to this place yet, but they said they had food and it was closer than anything else.

The bar was full except for just beside the boisterous group cheering a drinker on. She would have rathered a little more space between her and all the noise, but it couldn’t be helped. She was too hungry to go find another restaurant. She did her best to ignore the noise as she slid onto the stool and put in an order. A few minutes later, she was sipping a drink as she waited for her food to come out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Xavier decided to make his way back up to where the bartender was, setting his glass down. Of course he had a buzz going, but he knew he shouldn't get shitfaced drunk because he had a lecture he had to teach in the morning.. so this was where he was stopping things. His friends, although booed a little at his decision- knew that he was a professor at the nearby college, so they didn't press him.

He got the bartender's attention and asked for just a water, and to put in an order of an appetizer plate for his friends and him. He was right next to Sara, and although he faintly smelled of booze, his cologne that he had on from earlier that day lingered. It was just enough to get someone's attention- the kind that makes someone look around and wonder where they got that cologne at and why it smelled so good. The fragrance was best described as both fresh and sensual.

(it's me, I'm that person. I always think: Damn, that would smell great for my boyfriend XD)

Local Time:
Sara turned and looked at the man coming up to the bar beside her. He was attractive and the scent did catch her attention. That wasn’t what she was here for, though, so she let that thought pass on without any more attention. Since he was standing beside her, though, she thought she’d at least be neighborly. It seemed reasonable he was from nearby given the type of place it was. “Here for a celebration it seems?” She was swiveled toward him not he stool and leaned her elbow on the bar.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
As he was waiting for his food, he took his drink and sipped on it for a bit- and then he heard what Sara asked. "Hm? Oh...well, not really, just here to get my mind off of things," He responded and looked over her way, his glasses glinting slightly in the neon lighting of the bar signs. His outfit that he wore was very casual, and you wouldn't have guessed his age by the way he dressed and how young his face looked. He appeared late 20s, early 30s to her. All he had on was a simple black graphic t shirt, worn out jeans and his vans. His hair, which was normally styled every day had fallen a bit down and was messy, and Sara would be able to tell from his face that he was tired, something was clearly on his mind and like he said, that's what he was here for, to clear it.

Local Time:
“I see.” Sara studied him for a moment. She kind of liked him. “Has it worked?” She raised an eyebrow. The drink, the atmosphere the food which was just arriving, were all working to help her relax and recover from the stress and effort of moving into a new place. She was beginning to think that maybe she should celebrate. She picked at the fries on her plate.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
“Mm..for the most part,” he tells her next, and when his food was out, he looked at her again, “Well, I hope you enjoy your food,” he left with a slight smile. How courteous, he didn’t stay and pester her with questions upon questions like any other man would, ones who tried to take her to their place.

Xavier just seemed like a soft spoken person, although his friends were quite boisterous.

When he returned to the table they all seemed eager to try the appetizer platter, which had several different types of food on it.

If Sara was listening, she would hear one of the friends, “Hey! I’d like to make a toast,” the burly, rough looking man next to Xavier announced.

Xavier perked up a little, wanting to know what his friend would say next. The rough looking man continued, “To Xavier, who’s here to celebrate his life of being a bachelor once again!” And at those words, Xavier gave a nervous laugh and shook his head- hearing the hollering and cheering his buddies gave him and he leaned back.

“Aw thanks Ted,” Xavier responded, teasing his friend, “But I think I’ll be done dating for a little bit,” he finished and sighed a little, but didn’t seem too upset right now, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t be thinking about what had happened in the back of his mind.

Local Time:
She gave him a nod and a smile as he took his food. Having caught her attention, her gaze followed him over to his group of friends. She had no trouble hearing their conversation and she followed it idly.

She studied Xavier’s reaction. That made sense, she supposed. That would be something to get your mind off of. She continued eating her food idly, watching the conversation over there. She enjoyed watching people, and she read his disposition fairly accurately. She definitely wouldn’t like her personal pains to be shouted all over the bar, and was fairly certain he didn’t appreciate that either.

She finished her food and drink. She waved off the offered attention of a couple of guys, not sure she wanted their attention. Her gaze still travelled over to Xavier’s table fairly regularly.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Xavier began to eat the food with the rest of his friends, unaware that he was being watched by the woman who he had met up there at the bar.

He continued to enjoy his friends’ company, and when they had their fill on food and drinks, one by one all of them left— except for Xavier. He remained at the table, now drinking some soda, and scrolling through his phone.

He didn’t seem like he was texting anyone, but going through a calendar of sorts. From a glance it appeared like a normal college schedule- and it was, kind of. It was his lecture list, and he would be able to see what times he had his lectures at- and how many students were supposed to show up. His classes were hybrids, both in person and online, so he would have more to do, which was what he was looking forward to the most, glad that he could be occupied with something.

Local Time:
Sara paid her tab and stood up from her bar stool. Food was done, bill was paid, and there was nothing more for it but to go home. But now she didn’t want to. Truth was, she wasn’t used to being on her own. She was used to going back to a house full of people, but while she would probably be getting a roommate eventually, for now she had the place to herself. She moved toward where Xavier was sitting, looking over his phone. Approaching, she gestured to the chair beside him. “Mind if I join you?” She waited for a response before seating herself.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Xavier heard her question and he glanced up from his phone. “Oh, yeah- sure, I don’t mind,” he tells her next and waited for her to sit down, clicking the power button on his phone to lock it. He then placed it down on the table next and he looked at Sara.

“I know what’s keeping me here, but what about you?” He decided to start the next conversation, rather than have her do so.

Truth be told, it was nice to see a friendly face. His buzz from earlier was wearing off and his mind was thinking a bit clearer now. He was glad he didn’t drink too much, he didn’t want to have a hangover as he attended his lecture tomorrow— he did that before when he was a student, and it was not pleasant by any means.

Local Time:
She took her seat and leaned an elbow on the table. “To be honest, I don’t feel like going home alone. I just moved in this afternoon and the place is strange and empty yet.” She looked at him, deciding to be direct. “I’ll be honest, I’d be happy to have some company tonight. You seem like you might have a reason to avoid home for the night too. What do you say?” It was unusual for her to be this direct, but she liked him, and she really didn’t feel like going home alone.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Unknown to him, the lecture he would teach in the afternoon on the following day would have this woman- who was sitting across from him- be in it.

But for now, they were strangers at a bar. He weighed his options, legally he was still married- and the wedding ring he normally would have on was off.

He seemed like he was thinking it through, then he came to a resolution. “Well, I’ll be direct with you- as long as you feel comfortable with me tagging along, I don’t see why not. But I will let you know why I am here tonight,” he paused and glanced to his phone, expecting his wife to call again. But he had just blocked her number, because she was just.. well, let’s say- persistent.

He looked to the woman sitting there. “I recently found out my wife has been cheating on me, and it came as a total shock,” he spoke- his voice seemingly baffled at stating it out loud. This was his current reality, and he had to grasp that.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
He looked to her as she touched his hand sympathetically. He didn’t shy away, and found it incredibly nice that a complete stranger would have empathy towards him. So at her next words he also stood up and then slid his phone into his back pocket. “I’m Xavier, by the way,” he tells her next, figuring he should introduce himself now.

Local Time:
She smiled, only realizing now they hadn't even made introductions. "Sara." She nodded her head toward the door. "Now let's go?" She grinned at him roguishly. The fact that this was unusual for her (although not completely unheard of) only made this even more exciting. Her place was within walking distance from the bar, and a few minutes later, she was unlocking the door to a three room apartment on the third floor. It was nice, but nothing fancy. There were still empty boxes piled here and there and it was obvious that the place was not lived in. She turned toward him expectantly.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Xavier followed Sara to her place, keeping a nice distance from her so she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable about him. And when the door opened, he peered inside before stepping in and removing his shoes. Xavier looked to her and tilted his head, "So what made you move here in the first place?" he asked, wondering where they were going to sit, until he saw a couch. Perhaps, if things went well, he figured he would ask if she needed help with the rest of her unboxing.

Local Time:
“I just decided it was time to move out onto my own. My parents live about an hour from here, but I decided it was better to make her own way.” She had attended college from home for the past three years to save on expenses, but the hour commute to classes was too much, and this year she had decided to make the move to her own place. “As you can see, I’m not very settled in yet. The basics are here though.” The basics in this case probably meant the bed and whatever other surfaces they would probably use. Sara turned toward him with a smile. “I didn’t bring you here to swap life stories, though.” She took his hand and pulled him toward her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Xavier listened to her and was about to say something next, but at her other sentence, he raised an eyebrow. As she took his hand and pulled him forward, he gave a quizzical look. "O-oh.. well," he cleared his throat. But gave a nervous chuckle. "Sorry, I'm not used to women initiating-" he mentioned next, probably meaning about his wife who had cheated on him. But. He looked at Sara, his eyes slowly falling down on her curves. He had to admit, he hadn't really checked her out before, but now - well, she seemed really comfortable around him and she would see him relax a bit too.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Xavier watched how she titled her head to give him a better view. His eyes were definitely glued to her outfit, already undressing her in his mind. Well, he considered his relationship with his wife to be over already- and he had come to that resolve way before meeting Sara at the bar.

So.. as she moved in front of him, his eyes trailed up and down her body before resting on her pretty face once more. “Mm, well- to be honest I’m not picky,” he explained himself before taking a step forward- he easily towered over her. “But I will have to admit that you are very attractive to look at,” he mentioned next, a slight smirk formed on his lips.

He then glanced behind her to what he was assuming her bedroom, and he wondered where they would go next. He glanced back to her and then spoke. “I hope you don’t mind, I don’t..just carry condoms on me,“ he wanted to let her know and she could do with that what she will.

Local Time:
Sara. Hesitated a moment. She would often have some in a handy spot in the bedroom, but the chaos of moving had prevented that from being in place yet. She shrugged. There was nothing for it. After all, there wasn’t any turning back now. As a response, she moved forward to slide a hand around his body, pulling him against her. She slid a hand up his chest to rest at the side of his neck. Glittering, soft eyes looked up at him eagerly. She moved backward slowly in the direction of the bedroom, pulling him along with her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
At the movement of her shrugging, she would see him look a bit puzzled- but said nothing as she began to lead him to her bedroom. Xavier would have to weigh his options- the consequences of this night might have been more serious if he hadn't been sterile. And with that knowledge at hand, the moment he was sitting on the edge of the bed- he looked at her pretty face and cleared his throat. "I can promise you that I have no stds, and..well, if you're worried about accidentally being pregnant-- I can't have kids," he stated simply. He didn't want to ruin the mood with his talking but, he figured he should at least tell her that- for he didn't want her to have any regrets from doing this.

This man who sat in front of her, had looked so broken down over his wife cheating on him - the way he said he 'couldn't have kids' it gave Sara all she needed to know in that moment, and how exactly he probably had found his wife cheating.

Local Time:
She listened to him, nodding sympathetically. She was eager to move on, though a put her hand on his thigh. As he finished, she raised her hand and put a finger to his lips. A soft hunger glowed in her eyes as she leaned in. A moment later, she was kissing him, leaning in toward him, her body moving against his. Her fingers moved to his shirt, lifting the shirt and running her fingers along the skin of his stomach. “I’m not worried. And I’m clean.” She smiled as she looked down at him. She was kneeling on the bed beside him, her white dress pulled tight against her body. “I’d usually have protection around, but with moving and all…” She trailed off and leaned in again. Her lips were pressed against his, her hand resting on his shoulder.

Last edited:

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(coughs he's wearing a graphic t shirt lol)

Xavier watched as she put a hand on his thigh, and looking into her eyes- he noticed the hunger there. He let out a shaky, soft breath as she leaned in toward him, fulling kissing him this time. He couldn't help but reciprocate the kiss, and he helped her remove his shirt, pulling it over his head and revealing his upper torso. When she spoke to him about being clean- his eyes were glued to her dress, but he didn't even get a chance to respond before she was kissing him again. And this time, his hands were on her waist, pulling and tugging at the fabric, obviously wanting it off of her. He had pulled her to sit on top of his lap, as he was leaning back a bit, wondering if she would let him undress her.

Local Time:
Sara shifted easily onto his lap. She paused to push her hair out of her face, leaning back a little, both hands raised. Her soft brown eyes continued to study him, drifting from his face to his torso and back again. Her hips rocked slowly and she shifted, adjusting her dress. Her hand moved to the strap on her shoulder and pushed it down over her arm, then she paused, looking at him. She raised an eyebrow, silently asking him if he wanted to take charge.

(Sorry. Confusing clothing’s a pet peeve of mine. Fixed it.)

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(not me thinking I already replied to this XD )

Xavier watched as she pushed her hair out of her face, noting how her eyes continued to study him- and how they drifted down his face towards his torso. The moment Sara rocked her hips as she adjusted her dress, he couldn't help but moan out slightly as the movements did in fact rub up against his hardon. And once he noticed that she was pausing in her movements to undress herself, that's when his hands reached out and began to undress her-reaching for the other strap of her dress, and moved to push the top of her dress down to expose her chest. His hands then went around her back, touching her there, wondering if he would find a zipper. He wanted this dress to be off of her entirely.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom