RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

When life imitates art

Local Time:
4:57 AM
What is it about being a lesbian that brings out the horn dog in some men?
My wife and I went clubbing not long ago and as we sat in the booth a guy came up to us and right away starting hitting on us....my wife calmly told him we were married. He looked kinda confused for a moment then a big shit eating grin came across his face.
"You know," he says, "I always wanted to see 2 girls making out...."
WTF????.....why is it that when 2 women are together men get the idea that theyr'e lesbians, even if theyr'e not? and even if they are, why do some guys say crap like that? do they think that lesbians are any different than other couples, that we're gonna jump each other at the drop of a hat?

I was on another roleplay site and had to leave because the guy I was playing with said he read my bio and started asking me about my sex life....if I was hetero, would he have asked me? C'mon guys....we're human....

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Suggested Threads to Read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom