RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU Wild Desires (An Abused Desires AU)

Local Time:
7:22 PM
Marshall blushed. "You-You want to see me fuck guys?" He mumbled unsure if she was serious or merely trying to inspire him to be stronger. The soft boy heaved up the weight, grunting softly with measured breathe, trying to keep up to her standard and focuss on more than her.

Local Time:
Marshall blinked at her, taking in her desires, ofcourse she was a Machoke, it kind of made sense she wanted him to be the peak of his form. He wasn't sure hoe much of a top he would keep up with, being drawn to soft things...unless high on sweet scent it seemed. But the rest made him nod along slowly. "I'll-do my best to be the male- who does the stuffing-"

Local Time:
"Mmm-Mommy can inspire a little more" he said playfully as he looked up at her, taking his time , careful to manage his strain. His muscles flexed out, no matter how hard she worked him, his muscle would likely be lean cut, building in efficiency, if she could get him off some of the berry tarts, he would probably tone up somewhat faster.

Local Time:
Marshall whined as she mentioned taking away his treats, hus face coloring red again as she kissed his nose. His hands twisted, his arms managing to hold it up. "Ngh-well-that depends- can I nibble them off your body?" He teased back a bit, trying to breath as raise the weights.

(Weird I didn't see this one ping)

Local Time:
12:22 AM
She licked her lips as he asked, giving a small nod to his words "I'm sure you can, if you really put in the effort... Maybe you'll even get strong enough to make me do what you want..." She teased him back again, seeing his arms wobbling and moving to catch the bar if he slipped, even as he'd find his mind wandering...

Local Time:
He flushed darker. "I-I don't know what I'd want to do-" he said, partially telling the truth. After all. Both of them felt quite strongly connected by the loins only a few hours ago. But he didn't have many specifics yet. "Well- not that I wouldn't want to-to - be strong for you-" he mumbled out as she held her hands to catch the bar as yet again she saw the Eevee's shorts rising the more she made him think. "Eh-" he lowered the bar gently, panting out a huff of effort to push it back up, his body working not accidentally lift his hips as he pushed the weight back upwards . As she captured the bar, raising it from her flustered new...mate? Trainee? He squirmed a bit. "Wait- I can do it longer-: he assured

Last edited:
Local Time:
He blushed as he looked down at her words. "...well-i don't know if you'll stand it-" he said as he was helped up, though he stood close to her, his bones resting up her...she could tell it was mostly in effort to hide it from other...mostly. "doesn't mean that I can't be useful to you-" He continued flushing a little darker. "Just that I can't put anything in to make me feel good..." He said. Or. Well make their trainer feel good. If he was brave enough to try to risk sliding into his Eevee's intense milking grip.

Local Time:
12:22 AM
She licked her lips as he blushed and looked away, feeling his stiff length pressed into her leg "Mmm, well, good boys definitely are useful to their mistress..." She leant down and placed a kiss onto his nose, before moving to leave the Gym "Now... I think you've earned a break... A special one."

Local Time:
As the machoke kissed his nose, he bit his lip, nearly feeling a bark jump out of him. He coughed as she grabbed his arm to lead him. "M-mistress?" He mumbled in an echo...his erection jumped slightly against her leg as the word rolled between them. " oh? A break? Is it berries?" He said peaking up at her

Local Time:
Her nudge pushed him over easily, sitting him down as she stripped off her suit infromt of him. While she would step put of her bodysuit, shed see that he was completely unable to look away from her form, admiring every muscle and curve alike. the Eevee starting to reach down to pull down his shorts, out he hesitated as he grabbed the edge them. He looked up at her innocently as he could with the longing hard on barely hidden. "Uh-am I taking mine off too? He asked, chewing his lip.

Local Time:
As he looked over his shoulder, hald bent over the tub , he flushed as she was looking at his rear side, the Eevee biting his lip as the shower head sprayed water out overhead, missing over him with lightly. His shook his hips slightly, bouncing his cheeks up and down modestly, as if he were ashamed of himself to do it. He hadn't had to do anything so embarrassing since he was starving for berries and he had to try to trick other Mon into believing he was a girl so that could run away with some of their stockpile. "You look hungry-" he teased playfully "wanna bite?"

Local Time:
Marshall's teasing smile turned nervous as he blushed and she grabbed his cheeks her thick machoke fingers sinking into soft cushions and firm muscle underneath. "Ooh-Mommy-" he yippee as she slotted her tongue between his cheeks, the shorter mon squirming already as she got to business. Even the sweat he had was tinged with sweetness from his clean berry diet, his gentle Ballon knot getting tickled made him buckle gently, his cock bobbing and slapping between his thighs while he barked softly. He flushed deeply as the faint yip escaped him.

Local Time:
Marshall shivered as she pulled back, his hole twitching and winking at her. "Ah-but-its- it's just cleaning-"he stammered briefly. "I can't cum from it-" he lied, as Saith only would have to jiggle his balls to tell they were filling...and a pearl of precum was slowly forming off his tip.

Local Time:
As she wrapped her hands reached his sack, squeezing it, she felt how full they had already gotten from their work out and her....peach slurping, the Eevee quivering as his eyes rolled back. " m-mmommy-" he yipped out as she held onto him. His balls swelled a bit more, aching and throbbing faintly. "I-i-wasn-t" He murmured as he tucked his head against the tub. "I-im sorry-" he admitted, clearly being dragged around by his urge to bust and his knowledge that lying...probably wouldn't be good for him in the future attempts at busting.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom