RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

RP Hunt Won't you come tell a story with me?

Local Time:
5:09 PM
rpmansion.com
“The hour grows late, and I can’t ignore these voices forever. Please, you have to listen to me! I can’t resist him. His power is too great. You must stop… If he’s allowed…. No! You must flee… He is coming… I can’t hold him back… I beg you… HELP!”

A brilliant purple light swells to fill the room, drowning out your vision. When it fades, the wretched man wearing the patched and frayed woolen cloak is no more. His long, tangled hair, grime covered face, and sunken eyes are replaced with a far more attractive figure. High cheekbones and angular features grace the stalwart face that stares back at you from under a stone-gray cloak. Electricity fills his once vacant pupils, and his meager body expands, filling out the frame of a much younger man. Even his voice carries a different bearing; husky, with an edge of confidence.

“I am sorry if my friend disturbed you or your household. My name is Rayven, also known as ‘The Warlock’. I mean you no harm, for I’m a humble traveler of the realms. I flit between realities to gather the greatest stories of history. Here in my trusty book, I’ve assembled the most intricate tales of joy, sorrow, horror, and spice into a catalogue that would make a young maid blush, a strong man weep, and would appeal to everyone in between. What I am lacking is the thesis of my work. One last great masterpiece shall make my world of perfect literature complete. What is that tale do you ask? Well, it is one of the merging of our minds. I’ve seen it in the scrolls of time, and I’ve used my good friend ‘The Wretch’ to bring me here with the expressed purpose of meeting you. Will you take up ink and quill and pen with me the greatest story ever known? Only you can do it. What do you say? Care to fulfill my life’s dream?”

Greetings friends,

My name is Rayven and I’m a lover of the written word, a logophile, and I’ve come in search of enjoyable ones to share with anyone interested, as long as I have enough time to reach out to all of you. I harbor my most intimate feelings for fantasy and the fantastical. A frolic in a realm of might and magic, slogging through the trenches of a gritty medieval world, fending off evil with spells after a cataclysmic event, or living in a modern world with orcs and elves all capture my fancy.

While I can write a novel or short story with ease, I find that partners are my greatest joy. If you are of mind to write with someone new, here I am. I have very few limits (of which we can discuss in our chats) and a plethora of plotting skills which I would like to add to your own to come up with a fantastic world to tempt not only us, but the minds of those who read it. If you have a desire to write, please reach out to me. I won’t bite, but my characters might. Be warned, my mind is a tumultuous place to tread, but once you find your footing, it can open new worlds for you. I hope your mind can do so for me as well. I look forward to speaking soon.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom