RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

♜ Kasumi's Bouts of Inactivity ♚

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
4:57 AM
Sorry all~ passed out last night, woke up at like 2 am, and got a lil sick from dinner. I'm fine ;w; I have a virtual thing from 11 to 4 pm so I'll be back later. :3 If you guys wanna post to the group thing you can~ I'll have Alban jump in at some point. Or wait for his intro, whichever works :D

Kasumi

ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Local Time:
4:57 AM
I suck ;w; something unexpected came up yesterday and I wasn't home. I'm working today at the location where I can use my phone so I may just do that so you guys aren't waiting so long. Anytime a patient comes in I gotta act like I wasn't even on my phone so it may take me a bit. That and I do have to work xD but when I can I'll be working on both posts. For the group one... I'll add Alban's lil profile in later, or at least his picture unless I can do that on my phone yee.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom