RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP A Highborn's Little Distractions (Lord Sesshoumaru)

Local Time:
4:07 PM
"Heh-That time I was actually so eager, I missed." He teased back, letting the Goblin know that her masters lust for her was so powerful that she caused even a higher being like an elf to fumble its usual keen grace. As she rubbed against him, her folds and her fingers only warming and teasing the rid, the flesh so puffed full woth desire and need that the tip was swelling before her eyes. She could scent his precum clearly as the pearl got larger, sweet male pheromones beginning to pillage the Goblins senses. Her master grabbed her breasts ip in both hands, his touch rough with consuming desire, his hip pushing up and down, dragging himself against her as she teased against him. "I'll make you so full, you'll be poping little Goblins in a week." He grunted as he handled her, dragging her up to try to angle her again.

Local Time:
as he tried to angle the tiny green beast, as she wiggled and moved to use her feet some more. giving her elven lord no time to position her with out feeling how she used every inch she could to tease him. making it all the harder for the elf to penetrate his tiny fuck doll of a partner. however as this went on, each miss would leave a slick residue from the growing bead of excitement.

"Oh you make such pretty promise. "

Local Time:
Ailmon hummed as she dangled herself, her, every miss making the Elfs meat spear look only more tense abd swollen with carnal lust. His breathing was getting heavier, more intense, as his impatience struck through Jim. He dragged her downward, his hands grabbed her calves to hold her legs apart and spear her onto his tip.

Local Time:
now at full size, pushing forcefully into his tiny rogue plaything, the elf would see how her head suddenly was thrown back. her eyes wide, with tears suddenly coming down from the corner, her teeth visibly gritting and grinding. as it showed that he did go into her. but Ailmon was in such a rush, he went into the wrong hole, yet the tightness would be like a blessing for the elf. as he could feel how her tiny depths constricted around him. devouring all his body had to offer. however this also freed her primary playful entrance for his hand to abuse, and help bring more pleasure, unless he wanted to pull out of his little green cock sleeve to move into the right hole. yet this sensation would be one to enjoy with the new reactions, and cute almost squeak like sounds from his playmate.

Local Time:
"Ngh-I missed-I'll take it out" He grunted as he pushed down on the Goblin, rearranging her guts as he sunk deeper and deeper, shifting his hips around. "I'll just loosen this up so it comes-out easier" He groaned as he moved her up and down on his lap little but little, his hand curving around her leg, pushing his fingers into her womanhood. Ofcourse... that's what he intended, but the hole was tight, hugging on him and forcing him to squirm more.

Local Time:
Moving his little rogue, more and more, with the tightness, suffocating his cock, as it devoured his very flesh. each motion giving the elf, all the more pleasure, making it so eventually he would become torn in ether fully ravaging this tiny woman's insides, or swapping holes. as his fingers worked their magic on her, the grunts, soon began to turn into moans. giving him quiet the excuse to continue to get rougher if he gave into this new growing desire.

Local Time:
Ailmom groaned as he wrestled the Goblin upwards, despite his words, or more in like inspite of them, now that one if her holes had managed to gobble up the spear, she Goblin seemed to be keen not to lose it. He held her hip as his finger plunged deeper inside of her , pumping in and out if holes, his thumb teasing her clit while his cock beat her stomach. "Ngh-this isn't the breeding hole- if I seed it, I suppose it will go up into your belly and fill it to break your morning fast-"

Local Time:
hearing this, the tiny feet would soon press against her master's flesh. as they pressed against his thighs. only to begin to kick up, to give some more elevation, before suddenly bring herself down harder, and faster. panting, as the tiny one's tongue lolled out of her mouth. as she panted, and spoke.

"Feed your bitch, fill her belly, good, so good. new way for breakfast, will take from master any time. "
saying this, as the pain had finally subsided into pleasure with the help of his fingers, however discovering how broken he could make his little green toys, however this one being far more unique then the rest of his little horde in the den. as this one had unique traits which made it useful in public areas as well, just needing some proper education.

Local Time:
As the Goblin urged herself lower, her belly pushing out and bulging as her masters member stretched her, Ailmon worked his fingers deeper, plunging into her faster. With all her eagerness, he pushed up against her, , his arms pulling her in harder. "This is how I'll feed all of you-" he grunted softly, the rippling waves of pleasure coursing through his body with every collision.

Local Time:
hearing his words, she would suddenly grasp his thighs, her nails digging into the elf's tender flesh. as the tiny vixen pulled herself down very aggressively as she would respond.
"No master's tasty fluids mine, no share with sisters for meal. for play sure, but Mine for meals. No other travels with master, only me. only this one. "

as she sounded possessive, and very greedy, that goblin habit finally showing itself. however it seemed she misunderstood his words, thinking that the elf meant he would swap her with other goblins to move about outside of the den. as this rogue would not give up her chance to be the one to stay at his side, while the rest of her kin lived in the den.

Local Time:
Ailmon hissed out as her nails dug into his thighs, his hands digging into her hips as he pulled her down harder. "Mm-you want to be my traveling partner? I can allow it, but I'm going to stuff your family however I please. They are mine." He grunted out as she feltvher masters Hand move uo and wrap a hand easilybaround her neck, squeezing tightly as the intensity only feed the dark flames of lust and desire in the elf.

Local Time:
hearing this, the little vixen would shake her head, as if wanting to refuse his command, but soon Ailmon would understand what she feared.

"No, No other travel with you, mine, My special role, My special job. Master's portable, sleeve, master's partner Rest stay at den, can be used, and broken any time, but Master mine to see world with. "

as she panted, saying all this with strain, and moans between words, but with aggressive, and possessive tone, which would be impressive. As this little rogue had indeed proven her skill prior, with how she fought when needed to, even if it was short burst, due to lack of proper training, or equipment. back with the bandits, and with the Oni's troops. however Now Ailmon would discover this tiny vixen would become both his best partner for the road, and worse partner for her possessive nature. something which will have to be carefully trained out of her.

Local Time:
As the Rogue fought to speak out, what her role was in her eyes, all while feeling her guts stretch and warp around her masters spear , deforming herself to become perfect for his cock. His hands squeezed on her tighter. "Mm-you want to be my traveling pocket- you will have to make your master feel-really good to earn the privilege," he grunted as he tempted the Goblin with the idea, that her role was to be earned in this moment.

Local Time:
As he grunted and said this, the tiny vixen began to flex her muscles, getting tighter, and tighter around her master's cock. forcing more pleasure, as the lewd little goblin milked her master with her tight anus. stuffing her more and more. as she panted with each bounce.

"Will make sure master is milked good then, milked dry. earn right. "
saying this with panted words, her tongue sticking out as she struggled to speak with each powerful bounce.

Local Time:
Ailmon flinched as the Goblins tight, woefully unprepared Anus that was already sucking up all his meat onto it warm embrace, only seemed to strangle his cock tighter like a constrictor snake. She didn't have the mighty Anus and pussy muscles of an Oni on throws of her bridal defeating heat, but she felt her masters cock twitching deep in her gits, pressing on her belly as she bounced herself on him. "Ngg-fuck- Shane this is the feeding hole-" e teased in her ear, his elven teeth clamping onto the bobbing ear of the greenskin. She felt her masters member swelling inside her. Her square insides only pushing apart further, his throbbing cock jumping jiiiinside her with such desire that the Goblin could feel it like ihad a heart beat. He slapper his hands on the tiny Goblins hops, impaling her straight down completely, holding her to his base as he started to gush inside of her .

Local Time:
Panting with a visibly cute pink hue to her green face, which only brought out the view of the easily missed freckles on her little face. the rogue would look at her master with a big shit eating grin, and lustful eyes.

"Felt amazing, shall we go again, two or three more times master?"

asking this in a lustful hazed like state. Ailmon would discover how he made this little rogue into a monster so to speak. she might not be as pleasingly tight as the oni, or as wild as her sisters. but this one would learn quickly tricks to make him climax, and enjoy her all the more. as she picked up on any little thing quickly when in the heat of a lustful action, or so it seemed.

Local Time:
Ailmon chuckled at her eager words, tapping her belly with a finger, yhe seed he had stuffed into her had already stretched her belly out some. "May as well give you a full meal, for your little belly." He said as hehe Goblin was keenly aware that while she milked her master, he dekt like a pillar of steel in her guts. The mknsterous elf still had plenty of passion to dish out on her, abd likely would only have more for siblings when they returned.

Local Time:
"Give me more, give me as much as you can. "
panting and struggling to say this, it would be a bit unexpected, but during one of Ailmon's releases into this goblin, during her bounce, she would end up slipping off his cock, and sliding back down. her hands grasping at it, now as if trying desperately to get it back inside of her. however amusing this was, it showed how addicted this tiny vixen was to him already. yet at the same time he had many more waiting their turn in the den. however once he took care of her fellow kin, the futa Oni would surely pounce upon him once more for another round of abuse.

Local Time:
As she grasped him, feeling the raw pressure of her masters seed trying to spurt his gift , Ailmon gronrd in desire. "Here!" He said as he lifted the Goblin , turning her by her hips so she was dangling upside down, starting to force her down mouthirst to keep using her body. "Lrt me feed you this way!" He said as his cock barreled down the back of the green beans throat. He wouldn't tire himself out messing about with his plaything, as his thirsts were unquenchable for the other Goblins. Perhaps the only struggle would be the Oni, but he would do well to keep stepping on her and asserting himself no matter how battered and wear she'd render him afterwards.

Local Time:
Now with her body upside down, the elf dropping her down, as the goblin's hands grasping his thighs. however like this, her little green feet were able to move and try to hook around her master's head. as her toes curled, and un curled constantly. her womanly entrance slick and glistening from arousal, as her back door, and now mouth was being well used. her tiny bosom felt slapping into her master with each bodily bounce, and throat bulging fill.

Local Time:
Ailmon tilts his head downwards as she was buried around his member, her feet feeling her masters head casually drop into place as his tingue began to slide inti her pot, wriggling in as his hand held her waist, bouncing her. Their her hand moved, spanking the Goblin on the ass as he dug into her throat, plunging towards her stomach.

Local Time:
enjoying her all the more, AIlmon would soon find his little throat pussy going weak, and starting to become limp from lack of oxygen. however his cock would be hard press to escape the prison which was her devouring maw, and tight sucking throat. as if she would devour his next load even if she had to pass out to get it. her instincts on full display for her master, as her legs soon fell weak. her knees pressing into his shoulders at ether side of Ailmon's head.

Local Time:
Ailmon hummed into her at all too familiar feeling of someone starting to go limp from oxygen deprivation. Unfortunately, or perhaps to the Goblins glee, she felt her face only pressed further into her masters crotch as he drove her downwards faster, her face grinding into his lap, her nose rubbing into his sack. While he slumped on her pussy with every growing intensity as she suckled him. Her dedication feeling the deep pulsation rippling through her as he began to shoot hos loads straight into her stomach again, the heavy load adding to the cooling ones , stretching her belly out further.

Local Time:
Finally hitting the point his little rogue went limp in his hands. it seemed this little one had hit her limit with the lack of oxygen. yet she did not give up on the cock even to catch her breath, instead having taken it to the extreme until she passed out. this was both impressive, and troublesome for the elf. as now he would have to carry his little cum balloon back to the den. yet he could easily use her some more if the desire was felt. as she had one hole he had not used yet this morning.

Local Time:
As the Goblin finally went completely limp , her belly swollen like a fat balloon with her creamy food source, Ailmon lifted her up carefully. He climbed out of the river with his unconscious sex toy, easily slotting her pussy full of hos stud rocket, heating her along to fuck her one last time, to fill her insides like surely oshe would have wanted him to.

Local Time:
taking his time to enjoy the tiny vixen, Ailmon would feel how her inner muscles began to tighten around the inner flesh. as if the body itself was trying to devour the very spear which was in her unconscious body. more then that, each step was made all the harder for the elven lord, as he would feel how his body almost felt like melting from her hungering depths every movement made. making the process to getting back all the harder, however Ailmon would soon discover unlike the other goblins, this one would become far more ideal of a playmate for the long time out in the world.

Local Time:
Ailmon grunted as he felt the Goblins grip tightening more and more, getting only wetter around him even as she was practically a limp doll on his cock. The Elf pounded into her with every step, but about a quarter of the way back to the cave, he had stopped as her distracting insides made him prop her up against a tree, , thrusting into her with more hunger and force, rocking the Goblins body about harder and harder.

Local Time:
fucking her limp frame like this, her back against the tree trunk, her body shaking, and being abuse, licking her lips. the tiny goblin began to stir finally, as air flow had been restored, taking some time for her body to recover enough to come to. more then that, the tightness of the hungering depths, would soon begin to grow even tighter around the cock. as it gave Ailmon all the more pleasure then any of his prior Goblins. as he would discover very soon how this one was unique in the desire for the pleasuring sensation. however the reason behind this had yet to be revealed, for this tiny goblin was still barren, meaning in their own rights, it would never earn a name.

Local Time:
As the Goblins tightness strangled and sucked on Ailmon as she woke up, hee first feelings of her grogginess blown away by the rough pace of her chief, beating her barren insides as savagely as an Orc. Any demure mystique tainted by the base and crass need to do one thing. She felt the tree bark scratch unto her back as he slammed inti her, his cock stretching her belly out as he starred shooting his load into her a 3rd time, washing her assumed seedless womanhood with elven mana and life.

Local Time:
Grasping upon Ailmon once more, as she came to, the nameless little goblin rogue would move to try and milk her master, as she felt all he was giving her, filling, and extending the tiny belly to such a lewd, and extravagant level. loving this weighted sensation it gave her. the little thing would become to winded to even stand let alone walk on her own, as it showed the elf, he would need to carry her back once he was sated. it would be quiet the sight, and enjoyable, sensation for the master, as his little fuck doll of green, and pink freckles was enjoying every moment of her abuse. more then just that, she would pant, out how she need him to awaken her from now on with his dick when she slept in.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom