RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP A Mother, and her Half Breed child. A New Lord of the House

Local Time:
1:19 AM
Pulling her away from the wall, to the point where his lifting thrust, would make it feel as if her body was being rocked. his hands now holding his mother under her knees, as he lifted Luna up, filling her with his ridged, thick long, love spear. digging out her tight rear, into the ideal shape, and size for his personal cock sleeve.

"Oh god, mama, I Can't hold back, your such a flawless, and ideal lover for me to abuse. Accept all the love I am going to force upon you. "

as he said this in a lewd, and playfully aggressive manor, it was unknown if Luna would have enough energy in her to remain conscious long enough to feel the thick hot seed spewing up into her, filling the milf's bowels, and belly. or if she would become a fuck doll of a ragged and warm body for her boy to abuse, before cleaning up and tucking into bed.

Local Time:
Her body was trembling in reaction to the overwhelming pleasure her son was inflicting upon her, she was still conscious as he spewed his seed into her back door making her mewl out a mixture of moans. She whines softly as she catches her breath, knowing her legs would not be able to support her weight for a few minutes or longer, but she wanted to go with Bel. Luna would much rather personally see her doctor today than a few days from now puking into a toilet each morning. "I'm...I'm okay" she pants, blinking her eyes open.

Local Time:
"Very well, If your that adamant mama, All it means is you will need to stay close to me while were out and about. after all, I will have to take responsibility, and support those pretty little paws of yours. "
as he spoke playfully, and teased Luna. Bel even as perverse, and aggressive as he had been recently, was still a mama's boy, just now in a much more perverse way. Yet he would take care of luna in more ways then ether of them could truly ever foresee or plan. even more so sense nether of them knew just how far ahead his father had planned everything out, even with the few doctors their family dealt with in his pocket. thus the pills if any Luna would get while her husband was away would be secretly swapped with Virility pills to increase her chances of being knocked up instead of preventing it.

a short albeit enjoyable amount of time passed, as Bel took great care to aid and wash his mother off thoroughly, while kneading and messaging her body. even after words, pampering her a bit, with how he dried her off, and helped to get his mother ready for them to go out on the town together. All the while, Luna would be able to see it, the same thirst, and aggressive yet loving nature of her husband now in her son tours her. even more troublesome was the fact her body loved it more then it should. she had needs, and her dominating boy had been fulfilling them in ways even his father had never managed to do, was it due to the nature of the two, or perhaps more so due to the younger stud just being that much more of a wild mate then his old man was at his age? regardless now she would need to get the oddly cute slave collar on. one which proved she belonged to ether her husband or son, as to prevent any one from abusing her, due to her lower standing due to being a demi human, or beast woman. as such any one could abuse, and assault her, and thus would not be punished, but if she was one with an owner, then only her owner was allowed to do such things in public, or those with permission, as her lover, and child would never grant such permission. more so, the cute choker, and collar she had was one which only added to her appearance, when warn with the outfits she had. thus making her look more like a prize date, then a simple slave, as her natural species standing would lead one to believe.

Local Time:
Regaining her stamina slowly as it had only been a day since this occurred, all this happening to her felt like a dream, uncertain whether it was a nightmare or a true dream, would she wake up? Luna would sway into his hands as he was massaging the soap into her skin once he had stated his lustful needs...for the time being. Closing her eyes for a moment of relaxation once he began to dry them both off which allowed her to think of her outfit to wear out on the town. Of course, she had quite the wardrobe of collars and chokers rather than literal clothes, but she preferred being somewhat dressed in public.

Luna freed herself from her son as she moved into the closet, slipping into clothing that mostly covered her chest down to her mid-thigh, sky blue coloring to match the sapphire collar she chose to wear. With a pause in the mirror she glances over herself with a small smile, she was so lucky to be treated as she than how others of her species. "Bel, are you ready to go?" she calls out.

Local Time:
Hearing his mother, bel would move up behind her, as he wrapped his arms around Luna. Kissing her neck to nipping playfully at her ear.

" I am as ready as I can be, but you up for a date and some shopping after our fun earlier?"

Asking this with a gentle and caring tone, her big boy was now admitting he planned to treat his mother out to a proper dinner. Which could be before or after their run to the doctor or some shopping. As he planned to spoil his mother a bit this day.

Local Time:
She ticks her head to the side when he nips at her sensitive ear, lowering them back in surprise at his offer "Your father only left us enough money to last until he gets back" she reminded Bel. "let's go to my Doctor first, get me checked out and refill my pills, see from after that" she suggests, taking the lead as his mother and adult in the house hold. Unknown to her these pills would not prevent pregnancy at all, also if she was already pregnant with Bel's kit.

Local Time:
"Oh come now ma, you should know, I wouldn't offer if I didn't have the money myself. My exam remember? I had to battle a crystal wyvern, I actually defeated it, thus I earned the bounty, as well as my rank. "
as he said this, the beast was one which was very valuable, thus their would be no mistake, her boy had more then enough money for them to be truly comfortable until his father got back. yet this also meant, that he planned to abuse her in more ways then one, as well as in more locations then their home. something her lover, and husband would never do, however her son was far more open, and wild then her, and her husband were at his age. and now he was making sure to make his beautiful milf of a mother feel like a young seductive kitten again, like she was back in her prime. However with this said would she accept it willingly or would she be dragged to the tavern, or restaurant of her son's choosing by force?

Local Time:
She turned in his arms to face him, her expression filled with shock at what he just admitted to, that money would hold them for quite some time, fix up the house, and have far more plentiful meals. "Well, guess you are in charge of the purse then" she hums with a nod. "Now let's not waste anymore of this day!" heading out to the door, prancing on her way.

Local Time:
As she practically pranced and showed off her body with each step taken. Luna would feel how her son would suddenly rush up behind her. wrapping his arms around her, twisting his mother around to face him once more, now that they were outside of the house. only to force her into a very deep, and passionate, yet enjoyably exciting kiss. even for her senses, once this was done, he would lean in whispering into her ears.

"I do hope you are prepared for alot of fun, just us, and perhaps the show we put on for the wild life. I can see some fun out in town, and in the woods on the way home, if your feeling frisky later mama. "

as he said this playfully, the choice was presented as if she could choose, however knowing her son, and how much like his old man he was. the choice would come down to how excited he got with her around him. Yet she could easily choose to see the doc first, or to go and enjoy a hot meal with her son in public first, unaware he planned for an actual expensive and romantic meal for them to enjoy, instead of the luxury she was used to, which was cheap bar food which was usually out of their reach thus it was a special treat when she got to go out with his father like that. Once this little embrace, and show was over out front, she could easily grab her son's hand and drag him along, or playfully tease him with her tail before enticing her boy to follow.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom