RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game AU A paradise by any other name AU (Knight)

Local Time:
7:52 PM
Timmy checked her tongue and her mouth, though he put his stick aide and put his thum b on her jaw, holding it open as he inspected her mouth. Tommy moved down her body, his hands reaching out. "I should check your heart!" Tommy said as he pulled out a stethoscope, and presser it on her chest, between her breasts.

Local Time:
Tommy moved the cool metal against her chest, humming as he "searched" his hand cupping slightly under her breast. "Now wiggle your tongue!" Timmy said as he bit his lip, getting hard standing so close to her. He wanted to just stuff her face so bad already, just like he did to Izzy

Local Time:
"Mm-seems roomy in there" Timmy said to himself. "Alright uh, have you uh, had any sexual partners lately?" He said as held her jaw still, his thumb pressing on her tongue. Tommy squeezed her breast a little as he straddled on her as he tried ti listen. "Sshhh- I can't hear!" He said as he took the stethoscope scope off and pushed his ear to her chest next.

Local Time:
"Breast exam!" Tommy said.

"Ah you aren't supposed to talk until it's over!" Timmy said smirking. "Now I need a uh test for yiur lungs." He said walking way to grab a tool. It was a mouth gaurd it looked like. With a tube on one side, connecting to a bag and he rigged it up to a monitor.

Local Time:
"Don't you worry! It's totally safe!" Timmy said as he hooked the gaurd to her head. Though the bag dipped low and covered her eyes. "Oops! I need to move this peice! It's important." He said as he pulled the tube out. The mouth gaurd would hold her jaw open, keeping her teeth away. He let the bag hang, Stull hiding her eyes from the world as he lifted his apron up to pull his cock out to fit it inti the ring.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom