RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
3:15 PM
As he watched her eyes glazing over in pleasure, dulling to everything but the feelings of lust and every beat of her brother inside og her, Lock slammed into heavily, filling the gym with wet 'plap' sounds as he grounded himself against her. He started to gush his seed into her again, moaning out in pleasure as he answered her depraved calls to feel herself get stuffed full.

Local Time:
"Izzy, my sister is right here. In the gym." He said as tilted his head. "My dad didn't fuck that many strange women" he said as he got up anyway, starting to put on his clothes. He helped Lexi up from the floor, and fixed up her clothing, careful enough not to accidently turn her on again. "I'll be right there."

Local Time:
2:15 PM
Sitting in his chair would be a familiar face, hell a familiar body as well. The "sister" was a hyena just a couple years younger than luck wearing a revealing crop top and shorts. She would grin from ear to ear as soon as she saw lock. She had her legs resting on the desk with a clear look at the imprint of her lips through her shorts, a long with something a little extra "hey there stud. It's been a hot minute"

Local Time:
Lock stepped back as he locked eyes with the Hyena, not to leave the room, but to lean back and close the door. He walked slowly towards, her a clash of emotions inside as he met the grinning Hyena. "Alex..." he said tilting his head, his heart settling on shock rather than straight warmth or even the usual spring of horny. "What- how did you ...are you taking a vacation? Or this a elaborate contracting offer?" He said as he reached out, pushing her feet off his desk. Only person putting their feet up on that desk was him.

Local Time:
She would fake pout at his reaction "aww what? No how are you? Or I miss you baby?" She teased a bit before sitting up and looking at him, her underboob on display from her crop top. "This little tanuki told me of this place and that I would have the time of my life here and even offered me money for adding some spice and fun to the island. And he even told me that my little human was here and I couldn't say no"

Local Time:
"It's good to see you-" he said holding up his hands. "I didn't mean it like that...I just didn't expect to see you again, at least...until I came back to the main lands." He said as he folding his arms. His eye were focused on her face, but she knew 'her human' was aware of her. All over. He didn't have to look or Leer much, they knew eachother almost like one coukd know the back of their hand. "Tom brought you here for fun...hm. so you're here to work?"

Local Time:
"mmm a bit, told me basically to do as I see fit and make sure the guests and mayor are having fun" he said before moving closer to him, her hand grazing his member. "But mostly I am a resident like everyone else which tom wanted me to make clear to you. Something about it being your duty to satisfy all residents" Alex would look up at him before fully grabbing him through his pants "I missed you and your friend"

Local Time:
Locks hand came down as she went to grab him, catching her wrist . "Did you?" He said smirking slightly as he held her at bay, her fingers just out of reach. "You saw him literally every day, and more than 5 times a day on weekends. " He said as he lean forward, pushing his bulge inti her hand, rubbing into her hand .

Local Time:
As she drew his pants open and leaned in, taking her tongue over his length the residual flavors of his seed and Lexi clinging to the meat rod as the wet warm muscle familiarized itself. He gave a gentle groan as she polished him. "Mm-I...ah, have now and then-but things have kept me busy-"

Local Time:
"I've been thinking about our last shoot-" he teased back as she stroked on his member, getting his stiffer and stiffer as she worked on him. "Mm...I've kept busy, came here to get away from the city....I uh-mm- Slept with my assistant barely an hour after I got here. You saw her on the way in."

Local Time:
"Oh yeah she is, she's about as freaky as you." He said with a laugh, but it slowed down as she meant her intentions. "Oh..." He said as he felt a feeling that was alien to him. It crept through him like chilling dread. "Uh...there's something we need to talk about then-...with...out touching each other?"

Local Time:
"Mm-Alex-" He started to say, looking up at her as she whispered her sweet nothings to him He wanted to tell her now, the urgency crawling through his guts now. "I'm not yours..." He said as he leaned up. "We talked about that." He whispered as his fingers tweaked on her areolas, her nipples, handling them with blind precision, bouncing her teats wit h them. his cock rubbed against her belly, rubbing up on her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom