RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Ship of Claws. (Crazy)

Local Time:
1:41 AM
He gave a soft pout from the toys, "Mm..if you say so," he leaned forward and kissed her, sucking on the cut to her tongue, before pulling back a little. "I just want you to be happy, pet.." he murmured out, his eyes looking into hers. For some reason, he felt as if he had seen those eyes once before.

Local Time:
9:41 AM
As he looked into her eyes more, he'd struggle to remember where he'd seen them, but then she closed them and sank a little into the water "Master If... if you want to use toys on me... then you can... I just... would prefer it not to be wood... After all, a wooden stake..." She trailed off and he'd realise what her real issue with the spoke had been.

Local Time:
He listened to her, his thoughts still on where he had seen her from before.. but they trailed off by her next words. "I-" he paused, "I didn't think of it that way love, I'm sorry," he apologized softly, his thoughts trailing back to when he had first met her. It hadn't been at the docks. Had it? No... A servant in her father's court. One who had dreamed of a life on the seas, jealous of how the king had been happy, and wanted that happiness for himself.

Local Time:
9:41 AM
She blinked as he spoke "L-Love?!" She gasped out, shock in her tone. She'd assumed she would just be his pet, the Vampire slut he fucked for fun... But now... No, he must've made a mistake, right? He couldn't be serious...

To him though, he'd realise she had no memory of him, meeting him at the court and him telling her his dreams... And perhaps that was for the best, especially now... He had the kings own daughter here, a more than willing sex-slave on his ship... Perfect for his own happiness...

Local Time:
When he noticed that, the blush on his cheeks died down finally, and she would see him give a nervous cough. “Uh, nothing, don’t worry your pretty little head over it.” Too unfortunate she didn’t remember him, a servant that had met with her before..defending her before, her patching up his wounds, telling him he should be more careful when fighting.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom