RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Best Friend’s Brother

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
11:30 PM
College. Kayla despised pretty much everything about her campus. But, the one thing made bearable is that her best friend was finally her roommate this year. She was a junior and had just turned 21.

It was move in day and she was unloading her items on her bed, when she heard the door swing open. A man’s voice called out- “Hey Jayden! Where do you want me to put this?” And Kayla could hear Jayden call back from somewhere but it was muffled since Jayden was still coming in and out of the hallway.

Kayla recognized the voice, it was Jayden’s older brother- who was just shy of his 28th birthday. Kayla had known him since her high school years and had the unfortunate luck of developing a crush on him. But of course, she never acted upon it because one, Jayden was her best friend, and two- it’d be weird of her to do so…she honestly didn’t know what Jayden would do if she found out her friend had the hots for her brother.

Kayla also realized that perhaps she just wasn’t..seen in that way anyways by him, considering she grew up with Jayden- he probably saw her as another sister to be completely honest.

Name: Kayla Johnson
Description:
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
Preferences: likes to spend most of her free time in a library, prefers to be by herself.
About: she comes from a small family, growing up she never really got much attention from boys, but didn’t really mind it that much. She spent a lot of her time at home by herself since her parents were always gone on their business trips. Now in college she either hangs out with her best friend Jayden or is found in a small nook of the local library.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:
1:30 AM
Nolan was of course the roomate's older brother who had known Kayla since she was a kid. In all honesty he had not paid much attention to the girl that was practically like a sister to him. Why would he be interested in some girl he saw most of his life. The only flaw in this logic was that since he moved out of the family house he had seen her a lot less and in fact it had been a couple years since he had seen her. So he was in for a shock when he entered the room carrying boxes and saw how much she had grown up. "Oh h..hey Kayla g..good to see you again" he says clearly glancing at her body not knowing what he was even doing.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post

name: Nolan
Preferences: Likes the occasional party but tends to be interested in gaming or bartending
About: Much to his parents disapprocal Nolan moved to the city and became a bartender instead of going to college, after saving up he eventually opened up his own establishment which happens to be near his baby sisters college

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Kayla, was obviously oblivious to the glancing and she smiled to him. “Nolan!” She said almost excitedly. “It’s been like what..forever since I last saw you?” And it had been, the last time was new years but honestly she was too busy shying away from him, even if she hadn’t noticed that herself.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She sat on her bed as she listened to him, and he would noticed she was mostly unpacked.

“Better,” she spoke, “after my parents divorce I honestly didn’t think I would get into college.” She admitted, and knew that if it weren’t for college or her best friend..she wouldn’t have a place to live.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She made a face as he called her kid. “Hey! I’m not that same girl you saw in her middle school era-!” She objected, shaking her head.

She was about to say something else but Jayden called for Nolan to come help her further. She rolled her eyes slightly but didn’t say anything. What she didn’t know is that Nolan would be holding a mixer for his friends and their dates soon, he of course would be taking care of drinks. It was this weekend before her classes started. Although she was a bookworm…

(I edited the photo for Kayla btw)

Local Time:
"Well you definitely act like the same girl" he teases before hearing his sister call out "Well i got to go but hey I am holding a mixer tonight if you and Jayden want to come" with this he would leave the room to continue helping his sister with her stuff

(ooo nice! looks a lot less like hermoine granger now)

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(XD omg)

Kayla watched and thought about taking him up on his offer for once. She usually never attended these things..

Jayden unfortunately had other plans that night with her boyfriend, but Kayla went to attend the party, noting that she didn’t recognize anyone, but Nolan.

She was wearing a tight, black sparkly dress- short enough to leave enough to the imagination..

She came up to Nolan who was sober, behind the bar, serving drinks.

Local Time:
Several eyes followed Kayla as she entered the bar, entranced by the site of her beauty.

The bar was a far cry from your typical place that was a bit grungy and full of loud noise and cheap beer. Nolan pride himself on a place that could be somehwat classy but also a place for college students to hang out and party if they desired, such as tonight.

Nolan was busy working away at making cocktails and the like for his guests when he noticed Kayla, his eyes admiring her body, especially her thighs. "Wow did not know the little girl from nect door had such an outfit."

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She blushed deeply from his comment, taking a seat at the bar. “I told you not to call me little girl anymore!” She retorted, but it was in good fun. She grabbed a drink menu and looked through it. She wasn’t one to drink, so she wasn’t sure what to get. “Could i possibly get some mozzarella sticks and a water to start..?” She asked, wondering if he was taking orders or if there was a server near by. Either way, he wouldn’t mind serving her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She nodded, understanding. Thankfully two other bartenders came in finally to help Nolan out, and he had some time to spare and mingle with Kayla if he so chose.

She was munching on the mozzarella sticks by then, checking her phone and scrolling there, reading a digital book.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She rolled her eyes, but didn’t refuse and went to dance with him.

As they danced to a song, the beat was fast and very…sexual. A lot of couples and not couples were grinding on each other and getting touchy feely with one another as well.

To Nolan’s surprise, Kayla began to break out of her shell, and was using something he’d never suspect from her- almost like how a stripper would move during a show- eyes were glued to her and him, and something else changed…it was like she knew no one here knew who she was, and she had put on more makeup than she wore usually which was zero..but..what had come over her?

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She had herself pressed up against him, her back turned and pressed into his chest- the feeling of his hands was something she could have only dreamt about up until now.

She leaned her head up against his chin, showcasing her neck to him, wondering if he would dare lean down to kiss on it.

The song was only getting more hot and heavier by the moment, and it seemed others were enjoying themselves too.

Nolan’s apartment was located above his bar, in case he really wanted to bring her up there for more…

Local Time:
He would resist his urges but the more she danced the harder it was. His hands would slide up to her chest that he had been admiring all night rubbing his hands against it as he pressing against her ass now getting into the dance before leaning his head down to kiss her exposes neck, tasting the saltiness of her skin

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom