RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Best Friend’s Brother

Local Time:
11:42 PM
She gasped out as he did, and touched her in all the places she was hoping..

Her skin was sweeter than he’d expect, almost like candy. He would get whiffs of her perfume and the sounds of the dance would be muffled as they started to really focus in to one another. Kayla however was having the time of her life, and was so glad school wasn’t starting until next Monday.

Local Time:
She gasped into his lips, moaning out softly as she felt his hardened member while he grinded his hips against hers. She pulled back for a brief moment, her eyes locked onto his, searching for something, it seemed. “Nolan- I-“ she bit her lip, wanting to continue…but..should they?

Local Time:
1:42 AM
He would start to hike up her dress once again when the door they were leaning against would open. Nolan would stumble a bit preventing them both from falling down.

"What the fuck are you doing Nolan? i am gone for a few days and find you with this tramp?" The man in the doorway would shout at Nolan clearly upset with what he saw

"Damn in Nate. I told you that we are no longer together i broke up with you remember."

"No you did not baby, you are clearly misrembering but anyways tell me who this bitch is" he says glaring at Kayla

Local Time:
Kayla gave a small yell of surprise when the door opened and then a wave of embarrassment flooded over her when she saw the man.

She looked between the both of them, and knew Nolan was no liar but…she couldn’t help but feel like she was the bad person here.

She settled on her feet and came to terms to what was happening. “Oh-oh my god, fuck, I…” she trailed off and looked at the man first and then back at Nolan. “Nolan?” She asked, obviously not wanting to leave just yet, considering how late it was. But with this..

Local Time:
1:42 AM
Nolan would look at Kayla and pull her close to his side "Its okay Kay, this is Nate, my delusional ex who thinks we are still together."

Nate would growl and look her up and down "So you come up here and try to convince me we are borken up and you chose this ugly tramp over me? Look baby i know we fought and argued but we can still work this out"

"Nate i told you we are done, you are too controlling and tried to control every aspect of my life so i am done"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom