RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
6:20 PM
Rylie nips his fingertip before he pulled it away, she would then go to unbutton his pants and buckle before unbutton his blue shirt. Stripping him of his blue shirt, she proceeds to take off his white under shirt over his head. Putting both clothing materials next to his vest on the ground. Moving off in between his legs, she kisses his chest, down to his abs before making her way to his v line. His bulging length was outline in his black cargo pants, teasing him as she presses her mouth on the hot, throbbing length. She looks up to him with her green eyes like she was waiting for the go ahead from her captain, her master.

Local Time:
Wesker matched her look, her reflection mirrored in his dark lens, as she waited for her orders, the rigid pole twitching softly with anticipation, he reached out and touched the top of her head lightly. Her signal to please her master with her soft lips and mouth.

Local Time:
Rylie smiles at him as she received the non verbal go ahead, she proceeds to take off his gun holster and pistol. Placing them on her side table, then latching onto his cargo pants and briefs. Sliding down the material down to his lower legs. The rookie then takes off his boots, going to slide the rest of his pants off and notices his erection stood tall. It seemed her gentle touches, kisses, and teasing got him excited. Her eyes dilated in lust, licking her lips. She opens her mouth as she engulfs his tip, sucking teasingly before moving her tongue underside of his length as she moves him down further deep in her throat.

Local Time:
Rylie chokes a bit, unexpected to feel his hand gripping her hair this early. He must have been waiting for this for so long. She bobs her head, sliding him deeper into her throat. She exhales, controlling her breathing as her throat walls accommodate his length. She moans lowly, her fingers gripping his thighs. Looking up to him, tears ran down her face.

Local Time:
Rylie wanted to tell him it was the soreness in her jaw, but she didn't want to. She wanted to give him the pleasure he truly deserves though she did appreciate him easing up on her hair. She moves along his length, her tongue running up and down the underside. Those darn sunglasses of his, she huffs before sucking and swallowing his length in her throat.

Local Time:
(XD she left them on!)

Wesker felt her throat embracing him all over again, his member spreading her already aching jaw and sliding into the welcoming embrace. His cock drummed lowly, every tensed layer shooting electric pleasure through his nerves. His body thrilled all the more, every nerve sending g him great sweet feelings.

Local Time:
(XD well let's fix that)

Rylie loved seeing him enjoy the pleasure she is giving him, but she wanted to see his pretty blue eyes. To fix that, she actually lift herself up off his cock, her green eyes filled with lust, chin dripping in her drool as she climbs in his lap. She reaches for his leather gloves first. Slipping them off with ease, kissing his fingertips before going for his palm. Once his hands were free, she drops them at the pile of his work uniform and reaches for his sunglasses. With dainty fingers, she slips them off and puts them on the table with his Samurai Edge. "There are your pretty blue eyes captain." She spoke with a smile, before going back done to his cock and slips it deep down into her throat again. She appreciated the small break for her jaw, but it was time to focus on her captain again and this time with his blue eyes and blonde hair, she can definitely watch for his expressions.

Local Time:
As she drew the glasses away from her captain his eyes falling upon hers, her need to see all of his expressions vindicated. His eyes scorched her with the desire that she wanted, the gaze a Lance of desire crafted by her own hands upon her captain. As she allowed herself to put her jaw back on the line, she could tell her small break had only managed to undo some of her hard work, letting her masters desire to fill her mouth with his seed settle again.

Local Time:
Her green eyes watches him with focus, watching on her action for his reaction. She opens her throat to allow more of him in her before moving down to his base, she chokes slightly, a bit of a gag, but she kept pushing herself. 'I have to do this for him, I want to help him relax.' She thought to herself. Those pretty blue eyes of his, it helps her focus beyond the pain in her jaw and the gag reflex. Deep pools of blue she feels herself swimming in. Such content, she then pushes herself down more until her nose touches his belly and begins to suck on him. Begging him to spill his seed deep inside of her.

Local Time:
As her eyes begged, and her mouth coaxed, squeezing, suxking, and vteasing her captain back to the brink, Weskers gaze broke, his eyes closing a moment as she felt the pulsation of his member again. Her captain started to cum, her tingue feeling the rippling of his cock, and her throat felt his seed hlgushing down her gullet.

Local Time:
Rylie saw Wesker broke his gaze to her, the beautiful sight of him giving himself to her was amazing. Him closing his eyes as she felt his cock pulsate and shot his seed down her throat, swallowing his cum into her belly. She moans lowly, closing her eyes to feel the warmth traveling down, sucking him dry. She felt he was finished, completely dry, she let's go of his cock, giving the tip a kiss before climbing on top of him again and smiles. "I hope you feel better captain." Walking her fingers down his heaving chest, she loved seeing him exhausted. Rylie knew Wesker can finally relax. Her soft lips presses against his briefly before backing away, stroking his cheek. "Wesker, I care about you so much. I want you to be happy."

Local Time:
Rylie bites her bottom lip as he pulls her green booty shorts down. She felt her sticky arousal stretching from her seeping pussy. All the tender, pleasure, and giving to Wesker made her extremely wet and needy. It was proven she loves to please her captain. She steps out of her shorts, climbing back into his lap. Only her big t shirt remains on her toned body as she positions herself over his cock. "I have been good haven't I captain? Giving you pleasure you truly deserve."

Local Time:
Lifting her arms overhead, her hair falls around her, covering her vivacious breast from his view. Rylie felt her buds starting to harden in the cool air of her apartment. Using her hair as a blanket, she covers herself from him as she felt his hands back on her hips. "Wesker," she began, leaning closer to him. "I really admire you. I wish our relationship wasn't behind closed doors."

Local Time:
Rylie leans into his kiss, fluttering her eyes shut as she felt his lips tender caress her chin and jaw. His fingers graze, stroking her long blonde hair. She gasps softly, feeling her pussy swallowing his hard cock deep inside of her. A soft squelch was heard between her legs as her heat took in his length. She mews as his entire cock bottoms her out, resting her hands on his shoulder to balance her body. "I-I don't want to move to Bravo. Captain Enrico isn't the greatest leader to have." She struggles to speak between breaths.

Local Time:
She gasp again as he rocked her, feeling his length pressing deep inside of her. The gentle brush of his fingers through her golden locks provide a distraction, but it wasn't enough as she felt the throb and twitch of him inside of her. "True," Rylie groans lowly, resting her head against his as she bounces lightly. "Then I guess our relationship will remain as a secret."

Local Time:
She gives him a slight laugh, wrapping her arms around his neck, and letting her hips move up and down along his length. Purring as she returns the affectionate gesture, fluttering her nose in his blonde, gelled locks. "Not really, y-you need me to help you with the r-reports still." A gentle peck on his blonde hair before slamming her hips down to his base. Moaning in his ear as she felt him give that delicious stretch she has been craving.

Local Time:
Rylie groans in the kiss as he thrusts into her, their hips meeting in unison. Lips engorged into one another and the sound of skin slapping skin with the mixture of their moans and smooches echoes through her apartment. She felt him hit her sweet spot which caused her body to shake, a pleasant sensation down her spine. Her mouth leaves his, hitting his chin with her nose before kissing and nipping his neck. Trying her best not to leave too many marks on his neck.

Local Time:
Rylie felt the gentle gesture compared to all the intense activity between them. She moves back up to meet his face, her eyes half lidded and filled with lust. She moans loudly as he pushes up deeper inside of her when she pushes down. The perfect squleching sound between her legs grows louder and louder. "We-Wesker..."

Local Time:
"Going to give in already, my dear heart?" He said feeling her wetness, her sweet nectar running along his lap. His eyes focused on hers, lust dancing through his body, every bounce and pump of her hips shooting pleasure between them. "A-are you going to cum?" He teased further.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom