RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Crown of Desire

Local Time:
8:54 PM
Prince Manson walked through the castle grounds feeling extremely bored, his older brothers are too busy with the affairs of the kingdom to give him some type of entertainment, even if they were going to talk about taxes, trade, and whatever else they deal with.

Hw walked into the servant's quarters, maybe he could find someone to bide the time with, until he felt like he wanted to be alone.

@RhysTheFirebird

Local Time:
7:54 PM
Justin sprawled on his bed, his shirt undone at the top, legs crossed and a book on his lap. His long, pale blode (almost white) hair was pulled bacl and tied at the nape of his neck, pale skin, shoulders slightly reddened with a burn and slightly shinny, assuredly with some medicine for the burn on it. His skin burned easily, and when most of his job was done outside, it was a normal occurrence for his skin to burn.

Soft, delicate features twisted slightly into on of slight amusement as he read whatever was on the page of his book, he looked up, his deep blue eyes sparking with surprise at seeing the prince. He jumped up, dropping his book and bowing, “Your highness.“ He murmured Softly.

Last edited:
Local Time:
He tilts his head and then turns slightly, blinking, “Um. . .” He runs his fingers through his hair.

“Fine.” He murmurs, fixing the top of his shirt, the slightly red skin of his narrow shoulders tightening and and winces slightly and drops his arms. “I will accompany you.”

Local Time:
Justin laughs softly, “Fair point, highness, but you are also my prince. You could have needed help with something or the other. But that doesn’t explain why I should do whatever [iyou[/i] want. It only seems to point out that I was curious and decided to follow.”

Local Time:
8:54 PM
"If I needed help I would've called the guards or my manservant, and given the way I was casually strolling into the quarters wouldn't match up to what you are saying." Manson leaned forward in his seat, "Besides being a prince has nothing to do with it, you could have kindly refused and went along with your day after I told that I was just bored."

Local Time:
Just shrugs, “You’re simply just stating that I followed you, and I followed because I was curious. Now I want you know I should do whatever you want. So please, sate my curiosity, Prince.” He tilts his head to the side. He realized he was probably being a little too forward and a little too bold with the prince, but he’d said it and there was no way he was taking it back.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom