RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Crown of Desire

Local Time:
2:45 PM
Justin grins slightly, “I can agees with your point, but not be convinced that it’ll actually be worth my while to do whatever you want me to do for you, Prince.” Okay, and maybe he was throwing some sass in there, but he would give it his all. Teasing and sass were his specalty, but he was still also curioius why this man thought Justin should do what the prince wanted.

Local Time:
Justin laughs, tilting his head to the side slightly, “So you’re not going to say anything to me?” He asks, sliding his hands around the other’s sides and up his back.

“That might make this rather boring if you’re going to be silent the whole time.” He teases, shivering at the first kiss to his neck and then relaxes blowing out a soft breath.

Local Time:
Justin pulls his head back slightly to look at him, staring at him for a moment and then huffing a laugh, “I’m never quiet. I thought you would have picked up on that. I’m always making some sort of sound.” He pulls his hands back and then loops his arms around the princes neck.

”But do, please, get me how even noisy you want~” He grins.

Local Time:
Justing gasps softly at the motion, leaning back slightly and staring up at Manson before leaning back in and kissing him. He groans softly at the movement of the prince’s finger, “Can’t-“ He huffs softly, pulling back again.

”Something- make it smoother-?” He mumbles.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom