RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:32 AM
Kalin leans into his touch, relaxing, "Mm. . . Ooh! I wanna get a nail system set up! A new one. The old one looks kinda old- and doesn't work very well- the only reason people know their boxes is because of habit. Most new employees struggle. So I wanna work with my dad an build on and make cool little name tags for them. And doors! I want doors. Cause you don't like seeing clutter, so the doors would look neet and you don't have to see people's mail." He grins at Derek.

Local Time:
11:32 PM
Derek nods softly and smiles, "That actually sounds like a great idea. I've been trying to think of a way to improve the smaller areas of the company that my father never took seriously. When we get back to work, go ahead and start mocking up some plans on how they will look exactly and about how long it will take. Don't worry about the cost. Also, we need to create a temporary system for when the mail boxes are being made."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom