RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
1:45 AM
Derek quickly grabs Kalin's hand amd leads him to the stairs. Once they are on the lower level, see a small area that has sanitized toys, whips, cuffs, and more for the taking to add to the excitement. Derek grins and picks up 2 sets of cuffs and some chains before turning back to Kalin, "Strip..."

Local Time:
"Good boy...." Derek smiles widely and tugs on the chain again, leading Kalin through the last set of doors and into the main sex room. There were chairs, bed, St Andrew crosses, tables, and walls covered with handcuffs. The room was filled with doms and subs, all moaning, thrusting, and commanding through mutually shared euphoria. Derek inhaled deeply, taking in the strong scent of sex in the air before spotting a strong metal canopy that hung in the middle of the room.

"Come..." Derek said, pulling Kalin along like a dog with the leash towards the canopy.

Local Time:
Derek smiles and places a set of cuffs on Kalin's wrists before lifting the other's arms up and attaching the cuffs to the metal canopywith the chains. He lifts each of Kalins legs and cuffs his ankles, attaching them to the canopy as well while keeping them spread wide open. "Good boy."

He slaps Kalin's ass. He turns and takes a deep breath before addressing all of the other doms in the room, "Fellow doms...I have come here with my new found sub and he is in need of a punishment. I only ask that you assist me by watching him as he accepts his punishment."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom