RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:25 PM
"No its okay, they're already hear anyways." Derek glares at the main meeting room, already able to smell the God awful cologne the oldest board member wears. "Just don't let them intimidate or get under your skin with their glances. They have a bad habit of looking down on others who don't fit their ideals."

Local Time:
As they walk into the meeting room, the board members scowl at Kalin's bright hair and flashy nails. The oldest grunts softly and shakes his head before looking at Derek.

Derek forces a smile while tucking one hand behind his back and clenching it into a fist, his knuckles turning white from the pressure. "Gentlemen....I see that you have come to bless us with another meeting earlier than usual."

Local Time:
Derek follows and sits down at the head of the table keeping a close eye on the board members. "What is it you all wanted to talk about?"

"It appears there is someone amongst your staff that doesn't want to follow business protocol with their choice of....style." One of the members says, glancing at Kalin with a disgusted sneer.

Local Time:
Derek sighs and give Kalin a sad look before glaring at the oldest memeber, "What is it that you have a problem with? Clearly it's in regards to my assistant."

"He is a flamboyant, unprofessional, disgrace with his choice of attire and appearance! He needs to rather color that hair to a modest black or brown amd remove those nails or," the oldest member trails off, glaring at Kalin for a moment.

"Or what..." Derek says through gritted teeth, struggling to maintain his composure, "Or he is to be fired!" The oldest member sneers.

Local Time:
Derek stands from his chair, hitting his fist on the table lightly, "You have no grounds to demand the termination of my assistant!"

The board members whisper and glare at Kalin, "He is nothing more than just a flashy thing for others to stare at! How is he supposed to work when he clearly puts too kuch work into his distasteful appearance."

"I suggest you watch your tongue...Kalin Rorena is the hardest worker I have here." Derek snarls, his muscles flexing so hard that his sleeves look as though they might tear.

Local Time:
Derek breaths heavily and his eyes almost turn black as he glares at the board members, "I will not terminate Mr. Rorena just because you guys do not like his style."

"You will do as we say! Unless you can prove that this little nuisance is actually a productive worker by the end of the month, than I expect his resignation letter to be emailed to me by that time!" The oldest member glares at Kalin as he stands up, being almost the same height as Derek before leading the other members our of the room.

Local Time:
Derek breathes heavily and slumps his shoulders. He hangs his head, not wanting to say it but also not wanting to lie. "They....they can if they really want to."

He turns and looks at Kalin with sad eyes and gently places a hand on the other's cheek, "That's not going to happen. No matter what, they are going to see how hard of a worker you are."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom