RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
4:40 PM
Derek takes a deep breath and pushes his fingers through his hair as he tries to calm down. He loosens his tie and opens the top couple buttons of his shirt as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hey baby....that smells really good." He says in a low and almost defeated tone as he leans against the counter.

Local Time:
Derek growls and steps even closer, pushing Kalin against the counter and putting his hands on the counter to cage Kalin between his arms, "You're not going to cum again until I say so."

He quickly lifts Kalin over his shoulder and carries him down to the basement. He throws Kalin down on the bed and pins him down with one arm while removing his pants with the other hand.

Local Time:
"They can wait." Derek says through gritted teeth. He reaches into a drawer next to the bed and pulls out a vibrating egg, licking it to making it wet before slipping it into Kalin's ass.

He then grabs put a thick, leather chastity belt and forces it onto Kalin, locking it into place with a padlock, "Let's see you have fun on your own now." Derek smirks.

Local Time:
6:40 PM
Kalin's hand jolts, flinging the spoon of meat his was holding, a low moan in his throat. He turns on Derek, shaking him lightly in the back of his head with it, "You listen here. If you can't do that responsibly, you won't get to do it at all. You're lucky I wasn't holding a knife!"

Local Time:
6:40 PM
Kalin huffs, "Derek, I'm serious! Stop it. Be responsible." He turns away, pulling out the tortillas. He then grabs a knife and starts cutting up the veggies. Once done, he picks the meat up and then ads it to the other meet, then the veggies and finishes cooking it. He sets the food on the table, sitting down.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom