RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:00 PM
Derek growls softly and crouches down, bring his eyes level with Kalin's, "This is how you will set and wait for me in the basement whenever I tell you. No clothes on amd a collar around that pretty neck." He glances down at Kalin'a cock, gently running a finger along the other's shaft. "And if you manage to get hard before I get there, then youll be spoiled more."

Local Time:
9:00 PM
Kalin nods and stands, kissing Derek's cheek and darting away. He moves towards the basement, going down and looking around before finding a space in the center.

He grumbles and grabs the collar, settling it into place around his neck. He looks around for a moment before getting down on his knees, hands pressing into his thighs.

Local Time:
7:00 PM
Derek smiles and heads back to the kitchen and begind cleaning everything up. He takes his time, testing to see if Kalin will be a good boy and wait for as long as it takes.

After a long while, Derek walks down to the basement wearing just his pants and stands behind Kalin, "Thats a good boy..."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom