RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:16 AM
Derek smiles and continues to caress Kalin's cheek, "If she doesn't stop, I'm going to have to fire her. She's getting close to it becoming a sexual harassment claim with how close she gets to me." He sighs and shudders slightly, "She came into my office and was try to come closer as if she wanted to sit on my lap."

Local Time:
As Derek sits in his office the next day, he stares at the clock and waits for Kalin. He was already hating his life since Suzy had decided to wear a tight fitting skirt and blouse to try and look sexy for him.

As the clock finally struck 12:30, Derek quickly stood from his desk and started walking out to hopefully find Kalin at the door, but was quickly stopped by Suzy.

"Oh, Mr. Gateman, I was think you and I should have lunch together. I've been dyyyying to have some alone time with you." Suzg says, getting overly close to Derek as he tries to back away.

Local Time:
5:16 AM
Kalin walked in, greeted the front desk lady whom he'd noticed had been replaced since Alyssa. He takes the elevator up and steps out. He frowns noting his old desk was empty and walks towards Derek's office. He frowns when he hears a familiar voice. He peers through the open door of the office, "Derek, babde, read for--" He blinks pausing and then walks forward, "What are you doing?" He huffs at Suzy, quickly latching onto Derek's arm.

Local Time:
Suzy's eyes widen for just a moment as she looks back and forth between Derek and Kalin before she gets a wicked smile, "Oh come off it Kalin. Mr. Gateman has been with women so many times, I'm sure that you are nothing more than just an experiment."

"Watch your mouth, Suzy. You will not speak to Kalin like that, especially in front of me." Derek growls, making Suzy visibly jump.

Local Time:
Kalin's jaw tightens, looking away. His grip on Derek's arm tightens, "Ugh, you're just whoring yourself away from some money. You're just a gold digger, Suzy. And let me tell you something. Derek doesn't like gold diggers. So take your whoring pussy and go find someone else to be your sugar daddy. Or actually do your job properly, cause the pay is pretty good."

Local Time:
Suzy rolls her eyes and steps closer, pushing Kalin away from Derek and pressing herself against him, "He just needs to be reminded how good a woman can make him feel."

Derek's hands instantly lift up and he tries to back away, not wanting to lose control and hit the woman, "Get the fuck off of me, now. You are sexually harassing me and I will not let this stand,"

Local Time:
Kalin scoffs, "Right." He grabs Suzy's wrist and pulls her away from Derek and out of his office and closes the door behind them. "You need to get out of here. I will called security. I suggest you resign and leave quietly before Derek fires you. Don't want sexual assault on your permanent record, do you?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom