RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:14 AM
Suzy covers her cheek with one hand and looks around the office, seeing all of the other workers watching. She turns back to Kalin and glares at him, "You'll regret that you fucking bitch. I always get what I want." She turns and storms off as a few of the other employees laugh and clap for Kalin.

Back in Derek's office, Derek paces around while calling his lawyer and giving him all of Suzy's information.

Local Time:
Derek playfully bites at Kalin's finger, "It's not my fault that this elevator has become a special spot for you and I." He chuckles and smiles, pulling Kalin closer and wrapping his arms around him, "I know baby, I'm just used to being that one to do everything. Just give me time to get used to being cared for, okay?"

Local Time:
A low growl escapes Derek's lips and his arms tighten around Kalin, "You will never suffer. Not if I have anything to say about it."

He kisses the top of Kalin's head and takes a small breath to calm himself, "Also, I have something to tell you when we get to Flemmings. I'm sure you're going to love it."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom