RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:32 AM
Derek reaches across the table and gently takes Kalin's hand, "Baby, that's part of being a couple. I want to get to know everything about you. Even if it's something that might not sit well with me, it makes you who you are." He gives Kalin a reassuring smile and caresses the back of the other's hand with his thumb, "Relationships aren't perfect, but that's the fun part. I'm sure there are thing's that I might do during that trip that might make you made, but we will just talk it out and discuss what is on our minds."

Local Time:
7:32 AM
Derek smiles warmly and reaches across the table with his other hand, gently lifting Kalin's chin to look in his eyes, "I know, baby. I know, but nothing is going to change the way I feel about you. You have your roots embedded so deep in my heart that no matter what, you will always be there."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom