RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
12:46 PM
Kalin grumbles, "Javi is relentless. He's pestering me about having one on one time with you to 'grill him'." Kalin hides his face in Derek's shoulder.

"And Mama would not stop gushing about the kitchen, she loves it. And Papa was happy to see Mama happy." Affection glazed his voice as he smiles softly and looks up at Derek, "Aria was still looking around."

Local Time:
Kalin lets his gaze slide over Derek, watching him. He hums softly, "He just wants to talk to you, ask you a lot of questions."

Kalin runs his hand over the blanket, "Papa has never been too. . . Involved with our lives, he just wants us happy. But Javi tends to be really protective, he did the same thing to Aria's husband."

Local Time:
10:46 AM
Derek nods and smiles, "That's very noble of him, and I would be more than happy to answer his questions." Derek steps closer to Kalin after pulling on the rest of his clothes and kisses him once again. "I will be back soon."

He leaves the room and heads back out to the living room in search of Javi.

Local Time:
Following the light banter, Derek walked into the kitchen with a gentle smile while keeping one hand tucked behind his back in a princely manner, "I hope you are all enjoying Kalin and I's second home." He bowed his head just a touch before looking at Javi, "I was told you would like to have a word with me?"

Local Time:
"I am very relaxed around Kalin, but I tend to worry a lot about him. When he managed to sprain his ankle the other day while I was at work, I came home and panicked a bit." Derek laughed and looked down, remembering how Kalin was laying on the floor defeated. "The only time I was ever stuffy around Kalin was when he was still at the company with me. We were hiding our relationship at first so no one would think that he slept his way to the top."

Local Time:
Javi thought for a long moment, "And how. . . Do you become a couple?" He asks, tilting his head. He knew that Kalin got cornered multiple times by different people, male and female alike, not that he would say that out loud. But he wanted to make sure Kalin hadn't been forced to start his relationship with Derek, however much Kalin appeared to love him now.

Local Time:
Derek cleared his throat and laughed nervously, "He's probably going to kick my ass for saying this, but we got trapped in an elevator at work and the AC in there wasn't working. I had noticed he was looking at me and it sparked my interest. I had never been with a man before, but Kalin was the sweetest and most kind hearted person I had ever met. I couldn't help myself but try to see if I could charm him. I had removed some of my clothing due to the heat and I promised that whatever he wanted to do would be kept between me and him in that elevator. One thing lead to another and now I'm, as he puts it, a lost puppy without him."

Local Time:
"I could never. Yes, I had gotten closer to him and tried my best to get him to tell me what he wanted, but if at any point he told me no or to fuck off, I would've damn near glued myself to the other side of the elevator until we were let out." Derek smiles, remembering how Kalin looked so innocent and flustered that day. "Even now, if at any point he isn't in the mood for anything, he simply has to say one word and I turn into the complete puddle of submission to him."

Local Time:
Derek's muscles flexed and his jaw clenched, "He did once. He had come into the office and started harassing Kalin, even causing problems with him at a local coffee shop." Derek lets out heavy breath while rubbing his knuckles together to remain calm, "He had grabbed Kalin's hair and pinned him against a wall as Kalin was trying to leave. To say I was about to flip my lid is an understatement. He won't be a problem anymore though, I swear it."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom