RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:20 AM
Kalin looks at Derek, biting his lip and then away. He shifts slightly and focuses on his food, taking a large bate so he couldn't speak.

Javi shrugs, "No, not much." He watches Kalin, snickering, "Looks like little brother's embarrassed."

Kalin glares at him, green gaze sharp.

Local Time:
Javi snickers, "I remeber that. He would run around one in each hand. He'd want another one and would throw a fit when the third quarter wouldn't fit in his hand."

Kalin huffs, "Nuh uh!"

Kalin's father laughs, "Oh,yes, you would demand I hold the other two quarters and follow you around while you are them."

Local Time:
6:20 AM
Derek nods and laughs just a little. "He's not lying. It's fun to get dressed up, but having to act all stuffy and act like nothing bothers you is a little much."

He glances at Kalin and bites the inside of his cheek, feeling like an ass for asking Esermelda about the food.

"I had to host a company party here once. Since the board of directors were attending, I had to keep everything extremely formal and wasn't even able to talk to my employees all that much."

Local Time:
Javi snickers, "You mean horror." He ducks out of the way as Kalin's free hand swats at him, glaring. "Aye, I've seen your apartment! And your room at home, we shared it, remember?"

Amaria rollsher eyes and goes back to eating

"Javi, be nice to your brother!" Esmeralda scolds.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom