RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
12:56 AM
Kalin gasps sharply, dropping his head back against the pillow. He grips onto Derek, moaning louder. He pants heavily, pressing his face into Derek's neck, "Sir~" It fgelt like too much, and yet he didn'[t want to stop. His body shuddering and trembling with the overstimulation.

Local Time:
10:56 PM
"That's not my name, baby. You know what it is." Derek chuckles, grinding harder into Kalin. Running one hand up the other's back and neck, he reaches around to gently cup Kalin's jaw while leaning over him, "Cry it out, Kalin. Scream my name so a chill runs up my spine and you tell the world who fucks you just right."

Local Time:
10:56 PM
A tiny chill runs down Derek's spine, causing his breathing to grow heavier at the sound of Kalin's voice. Removing his hand from Kalin's jaw, he reaches down and starts stroking the other's cock. The sensation of Kalin's throbbing cock in his hand sends chills up his arm and makes his own cock burn with a need to cum as his thrusts become more frenzied.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom