RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:43 PM
Derek sighs heavily while rubbing a hand over his already hardened cock, "Fucking cock tease is going to get it later...." He murmurs to himself.

After getting dressed, uncomfortably tucking his erection into the waistband of his pants, Derek walks out to the dining room while trying to hold a bright smile.

Local Time:
10:43 PM
Kalin bites his lip and looks away, "Sorry-" he whispers, biting his lip.

Javi laughs softly, "I tried to work you before he bit you. He's done that to all of us at least once. . ." He lifts his arm, tapping his wrist, "He got me right here. Left the faintest scar."

Kalin hides his face.

Local Time:
Javi shifts, "Look, I know Kalin love to play his little guessing games. . . But I should warn you. . ." He rubs the back of his neck, looking away.

"He. . . Loves food, and especially anything with cheese. And after Keith, and all that, he's been more, jumpy about food. I don't even know what happened. He won't talk to anyone about it, but everyone has their theories, but don't take his food. Don't even play about it, unless you guys have talked about it. He bites, obviously, and it's an instinct. No matter how he'll feel about it later."

Local Time:
Derek looks down and holds his face in his hands, sighing before running his fingers through his hair and pulling at it roughly, "I'm such an idiot...." He murmurs, "I know Keith did a lot to him just based on Kalin's reaction alone but I never would've expected it got that far." Taking in a deep breath, Derek's eyes darken at the idea of what Keith possibly did, "I swear, that bastard will never come near Kalin again. I don't care what I have to do, who I have to pay. Keith will be nothing but a spec of dust in the wind."

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath to clam himself down before looking at Javi, "Thank you, Javi. I don't know if he will ever open up to me about what happened, but I will see what I can do. I can't stand the idea of him hiding a hurtful past with no support."

Local Time:
Javi nods, "If you told us, you'd break his trust." He peers at Derek, "And based on. . ." He waves his finger at Derek, "Your life, trust is very important." Javi smiles and stretches, "I'm going to go see if Mama and Papa are awake, go make Kalin feel better. We all hate to see him moping around."

Local Time:
Derek chuckles and nods before standing from the table, "Don't worry, I could never do that to him." Turning on his heel, Derek walks away in search of Kalin. With long and determined strides, he walks through every hall and listens for the sound of his little minx, "Kalin? Baby, where are you?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom