RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:49 PM
Derek smiles and cups Kalin's cheek, "You'll see. The only thing I want you to worry about is taking my credit card and going out to treat yourself to a day full of pampering. Go get yourself some new clothes, the most amazing nails you can think of, anything you want. When you come home, we will head out, okay?"

Local Time:
Derek chuckles and pulls out a solid metal, black credit card and hands it to Kalin. "Go spoil yourself and then come home by 7 tonight. Just be careful. Trenton will be with you just to make sure you are safe, but I promise he won't be a problem. In fact, make him carry everything okay?"

Local Time:
4:49 PM
He blinks owlishly, and then nods, "Okay." He darts away after taking the bags from Trenton and thanking him with a bright smile. He goes to the bedroom and after a long moment comes back wearing a cream cashmere sweater and black dress pants.

"I really wanted to wear the sweater. . . But I couldn't find pants." He laughs softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Local Time:
The area around them is covered in decorative yard lights, a red carpet leading to small table that has two burning candles, a bottle of sweet wine, and the exact meal from the first time Derek and Kalin went to Flemmings together. "Come on, baby." Derek says with a smile, leading Kalin along the red carpet to the table.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom