RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:33 PM
Derek gently takes Kalin's hands, rubbing the back of them with his thumbs, "Kalin, these past two years have been the absolute best of my life. I...I can't imagine a day in my life without you. Your smile, your laugh, even the way you leave small messes around the house are all things I can't stop from loving." Derek's voice shakes just a little as he reaches one hand into his pocket and pulls something out, keeping it hidden in his fist.

"I want to spend every day with you. I want to give you the world, Kalin. I don't care what I have to do or how much I have to suffer, so long as you are smiling, well fed, safe, and warm at the end of every day, that's all I need."

Derek slowly lowers himself down on to one knee and opens the small black box in his hand, revealing a gorgeous 4 carot marquie cut diamond with emerald stones on either side to match Kalin's eyes, forming small flowers, "Kalin Rorena...will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom