RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:40 PM
Kalin smiles, "I liked the. . . Tech, to be honest. I mean, come on, who doesn't want a free, latest model tablet?" He grins.

After a moment though he shrugs, "Though, to be serious, I don't really know. I was getting desperate. People wouldn't however me simply because I had a GED instead of a diploma and no collage degree. I was just applying wherever I could."

Local Time:
12:40 PM
"There's really no different between a GED or high-school diploma other than the literal title. You are still just as smart and competent if not more than any other graduate. Also, a college degree does little for someone in the long run unless they know someone of high standing or it's a medical degree."

Derek pulls Kalin close and holds hm tightly. "I'm glad you came to my company, not just because I got to find the love of my life, but because you were one of the best employees there."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom