RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
7:29 AM
As the car finally pulled up to the house, Derek carefully shifted them around so he could carry Kalin, bridal style, to the bedroom. He carefully laid Kalin down on the bed and removed his crop top and shoes before getting undressed as well and snuggling close to Kalin. "Good night baby." Derek whispered before giving Kalin a kiss on the forehead and closing his eyes to sleep.

Local Time:
"What, I can't kiss you first?" Derek said playfully. "But if you want it now then of course I'm going to give you exactly what you want." Derek then quickly stood up from the bed and grinned devilishly. He picked Kalin up, throwing him over his shoulder, and carried him downstairs to the basement with a good slap on the ass.

Local Time:
Derek laughed deeply before grabbing a pair of leather cuffs from the wall and carrying Kalin over to an area of the basement that had a strong hook hanging from the ceiling. Once he set Kalin down, he cuffed Kalin's hands together and attached them to the hook. "Now you can't go anywhere so this 'prick' can fuck the attitude out of you."

Local Time:
Derek chuckled with a deep growl before picking up a vibrating cock sleeve and slipping it on to Kalin's length and turning it on medium strength. "What happened to make you misbehave so much tonight? I guess all that alcohol made you bolder."

Derek then grabbed a self moving vibrator and slowly pushed it inside of Kalin's ass and turned it on. The toy started thrusting and vibrating inside of the young male's tight hole on its own while Derek used a belt to hold it in place. "I guess I need to punish you first, but what to use..." He raked his eyes over Kalin's body before turning and looking at the many paddles and whips that he owned, letting Kalin enjoy the toys for a bit.

Local Time:
Derek grinned as he looked at a paddle with small raised bumps and took it back over to Kalin, gently dragging it over his small ass. "You've been such a bad boy Kalin. You teased me, smacked my head twice, and even kicked me." Derek gave the young male a decently hard slap on the ass with the paddle. "What makes you think you can get away with that?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom