RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
6:34 AM
Derek huffs a small laugh before pulling back and pushing on the vibrator to push it a little deeper into Kalin's ass. He then walked over to the area with nipple clamps and picked out a pair of slightly weighted ones before carrying them back over to the young male. "Don't forget your safe word."

Derek leaned down and gently started licking and sucking on Kalin's nipples.

Local Time:
"Good boy." Derek lightly picked up the small hanging weight that was attached to one of the nipple clamps and dropped it again, letting it tug and pull on Kalin's sensitive nipple.

He then picked up a flogger and lightly whipped Kalin's ass, watching the small red marks appear across the other's pale skin.

Local Time:
Derek pulled back and slapped Kalin's ass hard, loving the sound the came from it. "How did I get so lucky to have a meal like you all to myself." Derek nipped Kalin's ass cheek before standing and slowly pushing two fingers inside of Kalin's ass, wanting to tease the young male a little more.

Local Time:
Derek smiled and started kissing and biting Kalin's neck while thrusting his fingers deep into Kalin's hole. He needed to make sure Kalin was stretched out enough to take what he was going to give him in a few minutes, it being something that not everyone could handle. "Do you want to belong to me Kalin?"

Local Time:
Derek smiles widely and pulls out a thickening sleeve and slips it over his own cock, making his cock almost a inch thicker and covered in small bumps. "Now I need you to take a deep breath and relax completely. This might hurt at first." Derek slowly pulled his finger's from Kalin's hole and positioned himself behind the other. He kissed Kalin's shoulder as he slowly started pushing inside of tight hole.

Local Time:
Derek keeps pushing inside of Kalin until he is buried up to the hilt in Kalin's tight hole. He didn't move at first so Kalin could adjust to the size while he tipped the other's head back and kissed him gently. "Such a good boy, taking all of my cock even with a thickening sleeve on it."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom