RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:41 AM
Derek sighs and pulls Kalin closer. "It's hard to believe but...normally in my family once someone is disowned, the family just ignores their very existence, deeming even backlash as a waste of time. They would see it as still finding the other person as a family member if they messed with that person's life." He kissed the top of Kalins head before resting his chin in the same spot. "But I understand of you still want to be careful. I will do anything to make sure you are safe and comfortable."

Local Time:
5:41 AM
Kalin frowns, “It’s not that.” He sits up, looking at Derek, “You have the family business. They’ll want it back, you hold pretty much everything that makes them the money. Either they’ll realize they fucked up and beg for you back, or try to ruin you though me.“ He looks at Derek, “They aren’t stupid enough to let you walk away with everything while they get nothing.”

Local Time:
Derek smiles warmly and caresses Kalin's cheek. "Don't worry about me. My father still gets his money from his many other business ventures. To be honest, the company is probably his most hated one. That's why he gave it to me since he's never really wanted me as a son in the first place."

Local Time:
"No my little minx. You're going to wait." Derek smirked and pulled his hand away from Kalin's cock for a moment. After waiting for a minute, Derek started stroking Kalin's cock again while lowering himself so his mouth was by the other's cock. "Don't move or touch me until I give you permission."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom