RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
5:50 AM
Derek holds Kalin close while carefully walking them both inside. His lips are basically glued to Kalin's as they venture into the house.

Just when Derek was about to pick Kalin up, Derek's father clears his throat and glares at the two. "So this is what the fuck you've been doing instead of finding a wife."

Derek's head snaps up at the sound of his father's voice. "Father...." he says in an angry tone while pushing Kalin behind his back.

Local Time:
"He's not supposed to have a key, but im sure you bribed a fucking lock smith to get into my home. Didn't you father." Derek glares at his father while keeping a protective are stretched out around Kalin.

"You should know that I always get my way Derek. I am your father after all." Derek's father, Frank, stood from the couch and took only two steps towards the two. He was just as tall as Derek with the same hair length, but had grey streaking at the sides just above his ears. "You know damn well I sent Angelica to you so you would marry the girl and give me grandchildren already. Yet, here you are being a fucking heathen and spending your time with some...boy."

"Watch your fucking mouth! I told you I want nothing to do with finding a wife and that I will follow my heart!" Derek demands in a deep, growling voice.

Local Time:
Derek continues to glare at Frank while his muscles flexed. "You need to leave my fucking house. I told you I was done with your bullshit. You even agreed that so long as I didn't let the company fall that you would leave me alone!"

Frank sighed heavily and crossed his arms behind his back. "Either way, you know that our family prides themselves on being perfect. Now it's time to toss this plaything aside and find a respectable wife and start having children."

A vein popped out on Derek's neck as he stepped closer to his father. "Say that shit again and I will run Stealth Innovations into the fucking ground before making you follow right behind!"

Local Time:
Frank glares down at Kalin with dark, almost black eyes. "I suggest you shut that mouth and mind your own business boy. Or is it still full of my son's body parts?"

Derek saw pure red as he growled and charged at Frank. He held nothing back as he started attacking the old man, throw blow after blow into his father's face and ribs.

Local Time:
"ARRGH! GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Derek screamed at Frank while letting Kalin pull him back.

Frank coughed and winced in pain as he leaned against the wall. Blood dripped from his mouth and nose as he clutched his side with one hand. "Fine Derek....but you will no loner be considered a member of the Gateman family." Frank spit out some blood at Derek's feet before limping out of the house.

Derek stood there heaving as he watched his father leave. His knuckles were covered in both his father's blood and his own. Once Frank was finally gone, Derek fell to his knees and cried harder than he ever had before.

Local Time:
Derek remained silent as Kalin cleaned the blood from his hands. His knuckles looked like they were torn to shreds from the multiple times they scrapped against his father's teeth. "I'm so sorry Kalin....I lost my mind when he spoke to you like that and I just....I couldn't let him get away with it. I...I'll drive you home if you aren't comfortable being here after that."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom