RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:21 AM
Kalin huffs, swatting at Derek slightly. He washed his hands and then splashed water on his face. He turned, grabbing some towels and drying his face carefully before walking back out to the table.

The food was indeed already laid out on the table, spread out and neatly arranged.

Kalin looked at the food set before his seat and frowns at the Mac & Cheese, “I didn’t order this.” He sits down and inhaldes deeply through his nose, “Though it smells. . . Devine.”

Local Time:
6:21 AM
Derek smiled warmly at Kalin. He wanted to spoil Kalin, but the young male was definitely going to make it difficult. "I remembered how you reacted the first time I brought it to the office, so I ordered it for you. Please just enjoy yourself Kalin." Derek leaned back in his chair and waited to see Kalin's reaction to his first bite of the food.

Local Time:
Kalin bites down on his lip, looking at the salad and then Mac & Cheese, “Fine.” He laughs softly, “I’ll try it.”

He picks his fork up and takes a small bite, his eyes sliding closed and he relaxes, a soft groan in his throat. “Oh, my god, it’s amazing. . .” He keeps eating it in small bites, savoring the food.

Local Time:
Derek smiled and watxhed Kalin eat for just a moment before digging into his own plate. "Im glad you are enjoying it Kalin." Even though Derek had eaten the same meal everytime he came to Felmmings, it tasted better this time now that he was enjoying a meal peacefully with Kalin.

Derek glanced up Kalin and smirked as he saw the salad getting ignored for the time being. "Please don't ever be afraid of ordering something expensive when we are eating out together Kalin. I want to be able to show you my gratitude for everything you do."

Local Time:
"Alright, but what I said still applies." Derek smiled and was finishing up with his own plate as he looked up at Kalin. This young male was so different than how he portrayed himself at work. Derek had a true brat working under him this entire time and he never knew.

Once he finished the last Bute of his steak, Derek sighed softly and leaned back in his chair, "Woukd you like any dessert or are you ready to go?"

Local Time:
Kalin paused for a moment, having finished the salad and was almost done with the Mac & Cheese, “Um. . . I dunno, what do you want?” He asked, looking up at Derek. He smiled slightly, leaning back in his seat.

”While I would love more food, I don’t think I could handle it.”

Local Time:
Derek chuckled as he looked at Kalin. The young male didn't even realize that he had a small amount of the cheese sauce on his lips. Derek took advantage of their secluded location and rose out of his chair just enough and kissed Kalin on the lips, cleaning off the cheese sauce at the same time. Not wanting to take things too far, Derek pulled away and sat back down in his chair.

"Well, I've got my dessert already waiting, he just needs to tell me when he's ready to go." Derek's voice was smooth and refined as he winked at Kalin.

Local Time:
Kalin blinked once, the only amount of surprise he would show as he kissed the man back. He huffs a soft laugh, “Never.“ He smirks slightly.

”I guess you’ll never get your desert either, if you’re waiting for food to tell you when it’s ready to be eaten. Last I checked, food doesn’t talk.” He snickers, standing slightly and finishing his tea while looking at Derek through his eyelashes. He was enjoying teasing the other man, and it had occurred to him once or twice throughiut lunch that maybe he was teasing. . . A bit too much, but Kalin wasn’t a cautious man and he’d do whatever made him feel good in the moment. Even if it royally fucked him over later.

Local Time:
Derek's muscles tensed and flexed again at Jalin's denial. Was he trying to get Derek to his breaking point? Kalin was going to pay for his actions one way or another. "Fine then, my little brat. Let's head out, the restaurant already knows to charge my account." With that Derek stood and started heading for the exit as he texted the driver to bring the car around.

Derek turned to look at Kalin for just a moment as he walked, "Well come on little one, don't you want to enjoy the rest of your day?"

Local Time:
Kalin squeaks and picks his tablet up from the booth, following Derek. “Maybe I do. Maybe I don’t.“ He huffs, sticking his tongue out at Derek before calming his face and letting his professional mask wash over it again just before they stepped out of the restaurant. He was quiet, thoughful even, as the car pulled around and stopped on the curb. Kalin stood there, waiting for Derek to get in.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and pushed Kalin into the car first before climbing in. He wasn't going to let Kalin get away with his teasing so easily. As Derek closed and locked the door behind them, the driver closed the privacy window between the back and front seat and started to head towards Derek's home on the outskirts of the city.

As they started their drive, Derek clamped one of his hands on Kalin's waist while the other one forced the young male's head to the side, allowing Derek to nip and kiss the delicate flesh of Kalin's neck. "Such a bad boy, teasing me in public like that" he mumbled against Kalin's neck.

Local Time:
Derek growled against Kalin's neck as work was mentioned, "Forget about work. The department heads will.manage for one day on their own." Derek then started biting and sucking on Kalin's supple skin, enjoying the way the young male's body seemed to crave his touch.

"Even though I enjoyed it, you're still in trouble." Derek's voice was rough as he pulled Kalin into his lap.

Local Time:
Kalin nods slightly, a hand sliding up Derek’s side, “Okay. . . Okay. . .” He whispers, groaning at the first bite of what he was sure to be many. His fingers dig slightly into the other’s ribs and he presses closer. The moment Derek start to pull him, Kalin moves of his own will, shifting his body into the other’s lap. His free hand goes into Derek’s hair, gripping it lightly.

Local Time:
Derek's hands slowly caress down Kalin's body before grabbing his ass, kneading the soft flesh at the same time. Just the way Kalin's hand felt along his side was making Derek grow in his pants. Derek was trying to be careful with his bites along Kalin's neck. He didn't know if Kalin wanted them to be seen by others just yet, let alone at all.

Slowly, Derek started using his teeth to unbutton Kalin's shirt to expose the young male's chest. Once the shirt was opened just enough, Derek pulled the fabric away and gently stucked on one of Kalin's nipples.

Local Time:
Kalin relaxed slowly, his eyes closing. He blows out a soft breath, his fingers hooking lightly into the waist band of Derek’s pants. He pants softly when the man pulls at his shirt, unbuttoning it with his mouth. That had Kalin getting harder than he had been at the restraint, his green eyes darkening as he watched. He groans softly the moment Derek sucked on his nipple, closing his eyes and tipping his head back.

Local Time:
Derek's tongue swirled around and flicked against Kalin's nipple slowly. Kalin's body eas already tasting so good and Derek had only sucked on a couple spots. Derek cock was soon pressing tightly against his pants, begging to be free. Just to tease Kalin a little more, Derek started to grind against the young male, "Now stay quiet while I toy with you." Derek murmured across Kalin's chest as he continue to suck on his assistants nipples while using his hands to squeeze and knead the young male's ass.

Local Time:
Kalin felt a moan building in his throat, but at Derek’s words, he clamped down on it, panting softly. He keeps his eyes closed, his fingers pulling slightly at the other’s waistband, as if trying to free the other male. His own hips push up in an attempt to relieve some of the pressure building, but can’t and he grinds back down onto Derek, and that damn hand was going—

He moans softly, unable to hold it back as he opens his eyes and looks at Derek.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and sucked hard on Kalin's nipple, pulling back at the same time before releasing it with a small popping sound. "Didn't I say to be quiet? If you don't listen, I won't give you what you want when we get to my place." Derek said with a husky voice as he used one hand to unbutton Kalin's pants before turning so Kalin laid along the backseat of the car.

After pulling Kalin's pants off, Derek leaned over the young male so their lips were just inches apart "Now I'm not going to tell you again, be quiet for me as I enjoy your body for a little bit." Derek then pushed two fingers into Kalin's mouth, making his assistant wet his fingers before Derek's next move.

Local Time:
Kalin sucks in a breath, biting down on his lip in an attempt to quiet himself. He watches Derek, his nipple now a reddish color, harsher compared to the soft pink of his other nipple. His cheeks flushed deeply and he looks away, his back flattening along the seat. One leg nestled into the small crack between the seat and the back of the chain and the other spread so his foot was on the floor, leaving his legs spread a good amount of distance.

He looks back at Derek, his cheeks still red as he lifts his arms, crossing them behind his head and feigning nonchalance as he stared to the other male. The moment those fingers were in his mouth, he became distracted, determined. He sucked on them, moving his tongue around and looking at Derek, making sure he was doing what the other wanted.

Local Time:
"Good boy...make sure those fingers are dripping wet for me." Derek slowly moved his fingers in and out of Kalin's mouth for a bit before pulling them away. He watched the saliva drip down his fingers with a wide grin before slowly reaching down and rubbing those wet fingers against Kalin's hole. "Keep being a good boy for me Kalin."

Derek then pushed his two fingers deep into Kalin's hole, hooking them once they were in so he could press and rub against Kalin's prostate.

Local Time:
Kalin bites his lip harder and then closes his eyes. He kept sucking the whole time those finger were in his mouth. He leans forward when he starts to pull the fingers away. He then pulls back, slumping back. He covers his mouth with his hand, panting already. His hips move the moment there’s pressure on his prostate and sound building in his throat.

Local Time:
Derek moves his fingers slowly at first, wanting to see Kalin's reactions before slowly picking up the pace. Each time Derek thrusted his fingers inside of Kalin, he made sure to press and rub against the young male's prostate. The sound of Derek's hand smacking against Kalin's ass was ringing in Derek's ears as he licked his lips. "Such a good boy."

Derek then took his other hand and forced two fingers into Kalin's mouth again, wanting to feel the young male suck on his fingers to remain quiet.

Local Time:
Kalin squeezed his eyes shut, his hips moving and concentrating on remaining silent. He sucks eagerly on Derek’s fingers, his tongue moving around and his lips working gently around the digits. The soft sound was still in his throat, but it wasn;t louder than the quietest of hums and he seemed to be working hard to keep it that way.

Local Time:
Kalin whimpers, his back arching slightly, But he doesn‘t say anything. He‘d been told to be quiet, so he’d be as quiet as he could be. He settles back down, looking up at Derek in the long moments of silence between them. He tilts his head slightly, though he could feel his cock weeping, wanting to be touched. And Kalin wanted that touch too, he really wanted it.

Local Time:
Derek smiles and kisses Kalin as he thrusts his fingers back into Kalin's tight hole. His other hand move up to pinch Kalin's nipple at the same time as he pressed his fingers against Kalins prostate over and over again, wanting to give Kalin a small taste of what he would get every day if he wanted it. Derek's tongue pushed its way into Kalin's mouth and swirled against the other's.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom