RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
6:22 AM
Kalin laughed and leans against Derek, walking was no problem for him, in fact the only tell that he might have had a chip in his never needing energy was then slightly sluggish way he moved, barely noticeable, but there. He looks up at Derek for a long moment, “It’s whatever you want. I’m down for pretty much anything.” He kept leaning against the other, his eyes closing for a moment.

Local Time:
4:22 AM
"You might regret those words." With one swift movement, Derek swept Kalin into his arms like a bride and carries him through the house and into his bedroom. There was a massive bed that was covered in red silk sheets with a black fuax fur blanket and many pillows. Derek playfully threw Kalin onto the bed before crawling over him and pinning the young male's arms above his head. "You fit so perfectly under me."

Local Time:
A laugh burst from Kalin’s lips at Derek’s reaction to his words and his arm’s loop around the males neck. He nestles closer during the walk, his head tucking under his chin and then another laugh leaves him when he’s tossed onto the bed. “Derek—“ He giggles and then lets out a soft, content sound, stretching out on the soft bed beneath him.

”Oh, god-“ He looks up at Derek, “How do you sleep like this every night?

He grins, gasping softly when the other pins him and flushes slightly at his words, “I do?”

Local Time:
"Yes you do. Unlike anyone else." Derek leaned in and gently kissed Kalin's lips while keeping the other's wrists pinned with one hand so he could cup Kalin's cheek with the other. Something just felt right in this moment.

Derek kept the kiss slow and gentle, wanting to cherish Kalin before they got back to business.

Local Time:
Derek smiled and gently placed kisses all over Kalin's cheeks and neck. He had never been so affectionate towards his other partners, always just directing them what to do and then sending them on their way when all was said and done.

"You are more than welcome to stay here whenever and for however long you want Kalin."

Local Time:
Kalin laughs softly, relaxing and looking up at Derek. He smiles and drops one of his hand, lightly touching the other‘s cheek before smirking and rolling them so he was straddling Derek and pushing the other back against the bed. He then nuzzles down, laying his head on the other’s chest and nuzzling close, “Mmph.”

Local Time:
Derek chuckled and wrapped his arms behind Kalin's back, caressing one of his hand up and down slowly over his spine. This cute side of Kalin was making Derek feel warm inside for the first time in a long time.

"You know...I've never cuddled and held anyone like this before. You're the only one who has been able to see this side of me." Derek spoke softly as he took his other hand, that wasn't caressing Kalin's back, and gently brushed the hair from the other's face. After which he used to gently caress his thumb over a freckle covered cheek.

Local Time:
Kalin blinks, ”What? How could you deprive yourself of something as amazing as cuddles?” He huffs, sliding off the other, “That it. We’re cuddling.”

He nuzzles into Derek’s side smiling and closing his eyes. “Cuddles are the most amazing feeling you can have. . . Better than sex. . .” He whispers, resting his head on Derek’s shoulder.

Local Time:
Derek chuckles and wraps his arm around Kalin, tucking him closer to his chest. "Even though I'd normally say nothing is better than sex, this feels amazing." It wasn't so much that he didn't want to cuddle with someone, he just never had the right person to do it with. Kalin, on the other hand, felt warm and fit perfectly against Derek's body.

"So long as you always be here when I want to cuddle someone, then I will never be deprived of it again." Derek leaned close and kissed the top of Kalin's head before laying his head back and letting out a gentle sigh.

Local Time:
Derek look up at the young male with a soft smile as he lifted one hand to cup Kalin's cheek and caress it with his thumb. He coukd see the wonder in those sparkling green eyes, making him forget the stress of his life.

"What is it little one? I can see that you want to say something." Derek says in a soft yet deep tone.

Local Time:
Kalin laughs softly, “Why call me ’little one’?” He asks, tilting his head slightly, curiosity glittering in his gaze.

He runs his fingers through the fur of the blanket, watching Derek as he enjoys the softness. This was something he might be able to get used to.

Local Time:
Derek moved his other hand to Kalin's ass, giving him the option to lift Kalin up at a moments notice. His tongue wastes no time as it pushed its way into Kalin's mouth and explored yet again. It didn't take long for Derek to start growing within his pants, loving the feel of Kalin on top of him.

Local Time:
Kalin lets Derek take the lead in the kiss, his hands sliding over the other’s chest gently. His fingers pressing lightly into the muscles there And he shifts his hips, grinding down on the other male, “Fuck, Derek. . .“ He mumbles, pulling away from the kiss to stare at the other man.

Local Time:
Derek grinned deviously before he sat up and climbed out of bed while still holding Kalin up by his ass. "Now you get to see what happens when you're a little cock tease."

Derek effortlessly carried Kalin back through the house and down to his basement. Inside there was another bed lined with bed satin sheets that had a frame with cuffs and chains attached at the four posts. The wall just adjacent to the bed was covered in different types of toys, restraints, blindfolds, and even a few whips and paddles.

"Now should I punish you or let you have the chance to make it up to me for teasing me so much at the restaurant?"

Local Time:
Derek smiled softly at Kalin and adjusted his hild on Kalin, using one arm to hold up at the young male while using his now free hand to cup Kalin's cheek and make him look into Derek's eyes. "If this is all too much, then just tell me. I would never force you to do something you aren't comfortable with."

Local Time:
Derek's eyes were glued to Kalin's body and those perfect green eyes. He stood back with his arms crossed and his muscles flexing as he watched his little male strip.

OOnceKalin finished getting undressed, Derek walked over to the wall of items and grabbed a simple black blindfold. He would keep this session slow, wanting to ease into the more exciting and somewhat taboo items.

Derek then walked back over to the bed and tied the blindfold in place over Kalin's eyes before caressing the young male's cheek. "Now just lay down and I will handle the rest."

Local Time:
After Kalin laid down, Derek shifted the young male so he could attach the cuffs to each of Kalin's wrists and ankles. He then began to gently grazed his fingertips over Kalin's body, starting at his collarbone and moving slowly down his chest and stomach.

Derek secretly reached over and grabbed a small riding crop as he continued to tease Kalin's skin with ever so gentle caressing. "Now, whenever I ask you something, you will address me as sir. Understand?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom