RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
12:00 AM
Derek chuckles and nips at Kalin's neck. "You wont get this option again soon baby. Just tell me what you wanting right now. Don't think about it." Derek slowly reaches one hand into the bath water and caresses down Kalin's stomach to his cock, gently grazing the sensitive area. "Just listen to your body and say what you feel."

Local Time:
"Good..." Derek quickly stands up before scooping Kalin out of the tub and carrying him back downstairs to the basement. He didn't even care about the water, he was too eager to push Kalin to his limit.

Once they were down stairs, Derek grabbed the leather cuffs again. He then dropped Kalin onto the bed with out any gentleness and strapped the cuffs to the other's wrists. Once they were in place, Derek lifted Kalin's arms above his head and clipped the cuffs to the headboard.

"Now I'm going to make you scream and beg for mercy."

Local Time:
"Shhhh. Be a good boy and don't say anything. I only want to hear that pretty mouth of yours moaning and gasping at what I do to you." Without hesitation, Derek whips Kalin again, but a little harder. He hadn't been able to get this out of his system in so long and Kalin was proving to be a very willing partner.

After whipping Kalin at least five more times, Derek pulls out a small electrical current machine with a few electrode patches. He then attaches the patches to Kalin's nipples, inner thighs and on on his pelvis right above his cock. "This is going to be interesting to watch." With that, Derek turns on the device and sends strong electrical currents through Kalin's body to simulate buzzing throughout his nerves.

Local Time:
2:00 AM
Kalin nods once, biting his lip and trying to catch his breath. Each lash against his body left his sin stinging pleasantly, if red and small welts rising on his skin. He pants heavily, his chest rising and falling, the motion causing a light stretching motion to his skin, only increasing the sting.

He frowns slightly, confused as he felt small circles getting stuck to his skin. He huffs softly at Dereks words, only to let out a soft cry as the buzzing filled his body. He didn’t know whether it felt good or hurt, the sensation an equal blend of both.

Local Time:
Derek's eyes widen a touch with excitement from Kalin's sounds. He only had the device on a low to medium setting. He wanted to make Kalin ride it out just a bit before increasing the electricity. Derek then stood and grabbed a thin yet smooth stick that looked like bamboo. It was meant for light striking but always left an intense stinging sensation behind.

Derek stepped closer and started striking Kalins stomach and thighs with the stick, watching the red marks swell and darken after each small hit. "The way your pale skin turns red is just perfect." Derek slowly walks back to the electrical device and turns up the intensity. He could see Kalin's cock starting to harden from the electrode right above it.

Local Time:
Kalin bites down on his lip, groaning and shifting slightly on the bed. He lets out a pained sound, swiftly followed by a groan of pleasure. The sensations flooding and confusing as to what was more important. He could love this feeling on his body. Pain and pleasure making a symphony against his nerves. He groans softly again, panting heavily and feeling himself harden again. He sucks on his upper lip nervously, waiting for Derek’s next move.

Local Time:
"You are more of a deviant than I thought, my little minx." Derek walks over to the corner of the room and grabs a tight silicone ring meant for preventing some from cumming and a long vibrator. He walks back over to Kalin and slips the tight ring just under the head of Kalin's cock. "I can't have you cumming just yet. I want to have more fun with you." Derek then lubes up the vibrator before slowly slipping it into the other's back side and turning it on high.

Local Time:
Kalin moans, tipping his head back. He pants softly, and knew exactly what Derek had put onto his cock. A damn cock ring. He huffs and then moans again a few moment later at the feel of the vibrated getting pushed up into his ass. His hands clench into fists and he shudders,.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom