RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:35 AM
Once Kalin is fully naked, Derek bites his lip and grabs a pair of strong, leather cuffs and straps them to Kalin's wrists. He then carries the other to the center of the room and attaches the cuffs to a hook on the ceiling, letting Kalin's toes just barely touch the floor. "This is going to be fun."

Derek turns and grabs a silk blindfold for Kalin and slips it over the other's eyes before picking up a leather flogger and whipping it in the air. "Do you still remember your safe word?"

Local Time:
"Good...." Derek grits his teeth with a grin and slaps the riding crop against the back of Kalin's thighs before curling around to the front of other. He rakes his eyes over Kalin's hanging body and caresses the riding crop over the other's soft nipples before slapping them lightly with the riding crop.

Local Time:
Derek groans as he hears Kalin's sounds. He wanted to burying himself deep inside of the other's backside, but this was punishment, not a reward. Derek shaped the riding crop over Kalin's nipples again before circling behind him again. "Tell me Kalin, how much did you miss me whipping you?" Derek strikes Kalin's ass hard with the riding crop before Kalin even has a chance to answer.

Local Time:
"I dreamt of tying you up and just enjoying every inch of this perfect body. I whipped, caressed, kissed, licked, sucked, and fucked every little bit of you. I also pulled you along on a leash while you begged for my cock." Derek whispered hotly into Kalin's ear before gently grazing his tongue over the sensitive area.

Local Time:
"Good boy..." Derek then pulls away from Kalin and smirks as he watches the other dangle for a minute before removing the blind fold. "Now make sure you keep your eyes open and on me at all times." Derek lightly pinches Kalin's nipples before slowly walking backwards towards the bed and unbuttoning his pants.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom